• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

K.o.N.o.S

Do dreams come true? = YES (Bought a lancer ex)

9 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Oh yeah that Angry face loking at you in the morning.. It is a sight. Even the grumpy looking behind isnt bad at all.

Tears man.... Tears are filling up my eyes!!!

If I am to upgrade now, it would definitely be an EX. I want to wake up one day, walk to the garage and see this... looking right back at me: :P

Boy am I Glad to see the members of the lancer brotherhood are in the same mindset..😊

8 hours ago, Davy said:

Yep, you just compromise on a bit of comfort to get more stability. If it's too stiff, you can try and play around with the damper setting knobs on the coilover to make the ride a bit softer on rough roads.

I have mine set to about 60% hard after trying 50% and 75%. 50 is too soft for my liking (very close to stock shocks, so if you dial it down a bit, you can get the stock feel. But where's the fun in that? 😁 ).

Thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely try that when the time permits. 👍

1 hour ago, Sierra Charlie said:

Heya, are you in Gampola? If so, we should meet up. I go there often to my in-laws' place. 

Yes of course we can. I am only there on weekend though.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, trinity said:

I too managed to scrape few curbs when parking the EX. Though the car sits high, its front is relatively lower than the CS i had before. I've never had this issue with the CS, even when I had the body kit installed. 

Yeah if it tends to scrape now imagine what would happen if we lower the car even more... I'd lose my bumper for sure.

This is what keeps me from lowering the car even though the side profile look horrible with the fist-size gap

Edited by Hyaenidae

20 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Yes of course we can. I am only there on weekend though.

Same here. Will drop a DM later.