• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Do dreams come true? = YES (Bought a lancer ex)

K.o.N.o.S

14 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

FYI,

IMG_4934.JPG

Thanks @K.o.N.o.S :) 

I am also hoping to get one installed soon.. maybe with the existing panel cause I'm not a big fan of the huge panel design as it seems to be a bit odd to the interior (the one they have for the FD).. 

Thanks for all the info you shared..!!

Edited by Dee Jay
  • Like 1

Glad to hear some positive feedback of a Chinese product. The rice doesn't seem bad either. I think most of the time in SL what happens is what you get from China are the lowest of the lowest sub-standard stuff or fake stuff so we have a very negative view of Chinese products. A lot of the Japanese market products (both homegrown name brands as well as Chinese ones) now are manufactured in China for the Japanese market and are pretty good. However, price wise these are almost as expensive as the homegrown, built in Japan brands. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 1:38 AM, Hyaenidae said:

Looks killer, did you brought it down yourself and got it installed? If yes, can you share your installers' info? did they do a good job?

I contacted Chamara motors/Stickers kandy, They did not have the panel kit in stock so had them brought it down for me. They did the installation and IMO did a fantastic job. I was there from A to Z and they are pretty much professional at what they do. As far as the fitment goes the panel did not line up properly like how the factory OEM kit did.This to be expected from most aftermarket kits I guess. But nothing to complain about.

Edited by K.o.N.o.S
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

I contacted Chamara motors/Stickers kandy, They did not have the panel kit in stock so had them brought it down for me. They did the installation and IMO did a fantastic job. I was there from A to Z and they are pretty much professional at what they do. As far as the fitment goes the panel did not line up properly like how the factory OEM kit did.This to be expected from most aftermarket kits I guess. But nothing to complain about.

Awesome, do they offer any other android headunits that are compatible with Lancers? What's the make and model of the HU you bought? 

Imma mention "that blue Lancer guy" who recommended them to me if I get one installed from them 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

Awesome, do they offer any other android headunits that are compatible with Lancers? What's the make and model of the HU you bought? 

Imma mention "that blue Lancer guy" who recommended them to me if I get one installed from them 

It's a non branded Chinese unit. The one that I installed was the only unit available for lancers. I suggest you go for something like this which would be even more killer looking. It just flows with the interior nicely. Not sure of the availability so you might have to get it down.  

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32886068883.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.72f53081elTCBy&algo_pvid=f268b786-aa2c-49f2-8990-e358fd5280c1&algo_exp_id=f268b786-aa2c-49f2-8990-e358fd5280c1-11&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"12000025009262340"}&pdp_pi=-1%3B192.5%3B-1%3B5789%40salePrice%3BUSD%3Bsearch-mainSearch

unit.webp

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

It's a non branded Chinese unit. The one that I installed was the only unit available for lancers. I suggest you go for something like this which would be even more killer looking. It just flows with the interior nicely. Not sure of the availability so you might have to get it down.  

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32886068883.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.72f53081elTCBy&algo_pvid=f268b786-aa2c-49f2-8990-e358fd5280c1&algo_exp_id=f268b786-aa2c-49f2-8990-e358fd5280c1-11&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"12000025009262340"}&pdp_pi=-1%3B192.5%3B-1%3B5789%40salePrice%3BUSD%3Bsearch-mainSearch

unit.webp

Oof, the temptation... 

Shipping cost makes me eyes water tho