• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Do dreams come true? = YES (Bought a lancer ex)

K.o.N.o.S

LANCER EX- Life before me

Found an awesome set of old clicks of my lancer courtesy of my good friend Elnino. It seems she had quite an eventful life before settling down with me in my remote village. Thought of sharing some pics to have a glimpse of her past.

9.thumb.jpg.bb2595a65160c3d9fec2bf1010566489.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Found an awesome set of old clicks of my lancer courtesy of my good friend Elnino. It seems she had quite an eventful life before settling down with me in my remote village. Thought of sharing some pics to have a glimpse of her past.

9.thumb.jpg.bb2595a65160c3d9fec2bf1010566489.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

She was a party girl before,  But now settled down machan... ? jk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fiat fan said:

Yeah machan. It's been almost a year since I married her.?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fiat fan said:

7 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Yeah machan. It's been almost a year since I married her.?

From party girl to devoted waifu ❤️

She looked good with those LED backlights though. What happened to those?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

From party girl to devoted waifu ❤️

She looked good with those LED backlights though. What happened to those?

I have a pic of previous owner removing the aftermarket back lights and putting the stock ones back in (could be due to a damage). So I believe he sold the aftermarket taillights along with the Vortex generator. Honestly I think the stock one looks better. It really pops out the back.

Edited by K.o.N.o.S
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

I have a pic of previous owner removing the aftermarket back lights and putting the stock ones back in (could be due to a damage). So I believe he sold the aftermarket taillights along with the Vortex generator. Honestly I think the stock one looks better. It really pops out the back.

True, true. No Chinese light can beat the OEM stanleys anyway ?

13 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

I used to work with @E L N I N O during 2009 - 2010 or so. Both of us had CS Lancers back then. Parked side by side in the office car park some days. So I'm quite aware of the personalities of the ladies. I can vouch that they have been treated with respect and care. ?

About the tail lights... The earlier EXs came with a red tinted light while the later models came with a clear lens with black surround which looks bette IMO. There are some really nice tail lights for the EX, but I too like the stock tail lights. Also the stock projector headlights look awesome! 

• Like 2

Lancer EX has been my all-time favorite......Nice to see beauty.

Norihiko Yoshimine took part in designing this beauty....but I am not sure whether he lost his spirt when designing the rear of Eclipse Cross :(

16 minutes ago, vitz said:

Lancer EX has been my all-time favorite......Nice to see beauty.

Norihiko Yoshimine took part in designing this beauty....but I am not sure whether he lost his spirt when designing the rear of Eclipse Cross :(

so true 

8 hours ago, trinity said:

I like these , but it will only suit an Ex which is bit modified like the one which @K.o.N.o.S has. Not a fan of red tinted lights that models from 2007 & 2008 has. Really like the clear lens one which later models came with. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpfbv0Qf2fSutyknkZAsr

Yes, This looks absolutely stunning. ?

6D728790-FC7F-44A9-8A8D-E6ED725C4050.jpeg

1 hour ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Yes, This looks absolutely stunning. ?

6D728790-FC7F-44A9-8A8D-E6ED725C4050.jpeg

I think I shared this before somewhere on the forum. But here they are in action. Sequential turn signals! ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, trinity said:

I like these , but it will only suit an Ex which is bit modified like the one which @K.o.N.o.S has. Not a fan of red tinted lights that models from 2007 & 2008 has. Really like the clear lens one which later models came with. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpfbv0Qf2fSutyknkZAsr

Doesn't this look good?

Found a comparison too

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Doesn't this look good?

Clean AF. That also looks dapper. I think we are corrupting our own minds. Might end up switching to aftermarket taillights eventually. ?

6 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Clean AF. That also looks dapper. I think we are corrupting our own minds. Might end up switching to aftermarket taillights eventually. ?

The reversing light looks inadequate in the sequential rear light set, the other one has reversing lights on the bumper too, maybe to mitigate that problem. OEM reversing lights are comparatively very bright and a real help in night

• 3 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 11:48 AM, K.o.N.o.S said:

I think I saw the car  in kandy a while ago, looking good!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tiv said:

I think I saw the car  in kandy a while ago, looking good!

Yeap.Thanks for the compliment. I was in Kandy for a Doc appointment for my daughter. By any chance were you the one who made a signal (Horn) to me while passing each other?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Something that I am very keen on doing. ?

IMG_E2171.jpg

IMG_E2170.jpg

On 1/21/2020 at 11:27 PM, K.o.N.o.S said:

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

I'd like to see a Premio/Axio owner who feels the need to take a picture when he sees there's an another Premio/Axio parked alongside his ride ?

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1