• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Do dreams come true? = YES (Bought a lancer ex)

K.o.N.o.S

8 minutes ago, matroska said:

Congrats on what looks like an excellent buy. It's a beauty to look at ? 

Yes and Thank you. BTW I loved your Honda civic tread.?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Welcome to the Mitsubishi brotherhood! Can't see the pics properly on mobile - have to wait till I get home to take a better look. BTW I'm about 90% sure this is @E L N I N O's ex- Lancer.

You are 100% correct. ?

Congratulations @K.o.N.o.S !!! Welcome to the Lancer Fraternity. I guarantee she won’t disappoint you. That’s one of the best looking Lancer EXs I’ve seen here and she being looked after by an enthusiast adds cherry on top of the cake! 

Im glad that we inspired you to go for a Lancer couldn’t be more happier to see someone is following the same dream we have. 

Im sure @Davy too will be overjoyed to see your post. He knows the previous owner as well. 

Please do keep us posted about the car and your experience with it. 

Drive Safe and Enjoy!!!

Cheers!

P.s Share more photos will you ?

Edited by trinity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, trinity said:

Congratulations @K.o.N.o.S !!! Welcome to the Lancer Fraternity. I guarantee she won’t disappoint you. That’s one of the best looking Lancer EXs I’ve seen here and she being looked after by an enthusiast adds cherry on top of the cake! 

Im glad that we inspired you to go for a Lancer couldn’t be more happier to see someone is following the same dream we have. 

Im sure @Davy too will be overjoyed to see your post. He knows the previous owner as well. 

Please do keep us posted about the car and your experience with it. 

Drive Safe and Enjoy!!!

Cheers!

P.s Share more photos will you ?

Thanks Trinity, I can't remember how many times I have read your Lancer EX post and Davy's Ralliart tread. You guys were such an inspiration for me to go for a lancer. ?. surely will share more pics and updates. I only drove her for 2 days. Best feeling ever. I am here in Colombo for my work commitments and she's resting at home in Kandy. So Have to wait until weekend to lay my hand on her again..?

55 minutes ago, trinity said:

Yours is the same color, right? 

1 hour ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

You are 100% correct. ?

Nice... :D

Could you please post more pictures of the side profile? I'd love to lower my car like yours, she looks sexy af...

but I can't afford to lose the ground clearance :( 

Edited by Hyaenidae

28 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Nice... :D

Could you please post more pictures of the side profile? I'd love to lower my car like yours, she looks sexy af...

but I can't afford to lose the ground clearance :( 

Ha ha. to be honest I was afraid of it too. my Neighborhood consists of lots of uneven and bumpy roads unlike Colombo. but to my surprise Car seems to be doing ok with the coilovers and low ground clearance. Here are some side pics. These were taken at previous owner's place.  

Untitled 6.jpg

Untitled 7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheFlyingFox said:

Congrats on your new purchase mate !!! She looks great and IMO the best color for this model :) 

Thank you Brother..? I believe darker colors make this look much more aggressive than it already is.

Edited by K.o.N.o.S

3 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

My fellow AL Guys,

I have been an avid autolanka member since I got my first car (Mazda demio) back in 2017.One thing that always intrigued me was how much AL members loved their lancers. So I always thought to my self what would it be like to own one. I have read every posts/discussions related to lancers ( AL Famous BRATT tread- that was one hell of a tread and I read all 32 pages of it) and I always questioned myself "is this actually good as members claim it to be? so I decided a give it a try.

Long story short, when I saw this advert on autolanka about a month a back my eyes were completely fixated on this beauty. it was one of the most beautiful lancers I have seen. However at that point I had some other personal issues to take care of and my mind was not in a good mood to concentrate on the car. After sometime back I was surprised to see the lancer was still on classifieds. I thought it would be gone. So I contacted the seller, who confirmed me that the car was still available. I was over the moon and 2 days after I went to inspect the car and that was it. Knew she was meant to be mine.I paid an advance after inspecting and reserved the car for myself. ( hats off to the previous owner who is a Known lancer enthusiast for properly taking care of the car)

It took another 2 weeks to sort out the finances for myself ( to sell my Demio and arrange the rest of the funds). and Last Friday I brought the lancer to my rural village. couldn't be more happier. I would like to thank AL members specially Davy,Trinity and the rest of the AL Lancer guys who made me a lancer lover and eventually an owner.So without further ado I bring to you " Evangeline" ( I bought this ride for her.Had to name the car after my daughter). More pics and updates to follow.

IMG_0556.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0587.JPG

Wow thats a beautiful car!, welcome to Mitsubishi ownership!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

My fellow AL Guys,

I have been an avid autolanka member since I got my first car (Mazda demio) back in 2017.One thing that always intrigued me was how much AL members loved their lancers. So I always thought to my self what would it be like to own one. I have read every posts/discussions related to lancers ( AL Famous BRATT tread- that was one hell of a tread and I read all 32 pages of it) and I always questioned myself "is this actually good as members claim it to be? so I decided a give it a try.

Long story short, when I saw this advert on autolanka about a month a back my eyes were completely fixated on this beauty. it was one of the most beautiful lancers I have seen. However at that point I had some other personal issues to take care of and my mind was not in a good mood to concentrate on the car. After sometime back I was surprised to see the lancer was still on classifieds. I thought it would be gone. So I contacted the seller, who confirmed me that the car was still available. I was over the moon and 2 days after I went to inspect the car and that was it. Knew she was meant to be mine.I paid an advance after inspecting and reserved the car for myself. ( hats off to the previous owner who is a Known lancer enthusiast for properly taking care of the car)

It took another 2 weeks to sort out the finances for myself ( to sell my Demio and arrange the rest of the funds). and Last Friday I brought the lancer to my rural village. couldn't be more happier. I would like to thank AL members specially Davy,Trinity and the rest of the AL Lancer guys who made me a lancer lover and eventually an owner.So without further ado I bring to you " Evangeline" ( I bought this ride for her.Had to name the car after my daughter). More pics and updates to follow.

IMG_0556.jpg

Untitled 3.jpg

Untitled 2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0587.JPG

Congrats bro, yes. Dreams do come true if you believe in them and work towards getting them.

4 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

Congrats bro, yes. Dreams do come true if you believe in them and work towards getting them.

Thanks TT. Couldn’t agree more

4 hours ago, alpha17 said:

Congratz on your new ride @K.o.N.o.S??She’s a real head turner.And those “black” wheels look really sexy on her!!!May it be a ride that’ll never gonna let you down???Cheers!!!

Thanks a lot alpha17, Cheerz!!