• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

LED Bulbs for Toyota Premio 2013

slg11010

I would like to upgrade all the bulbs in my car (Toyota Premio 2013) including dome lights , brake, parking, signal , head lights and frog lights with LED. i noticed there are types of bulbs to fit each holder i am not familiar with this system can anyone help me to find these details for example brake lights - H7 or i dont know  ?

Please help me on this

Thanks

H7 should be the head lamp. Most of other lamps will be standards.

Eg: 21W for turn, 21/5W for stop/parking, 5W for parking, 10W/8W T20 for dome/interior/cluster

I don't have a Premio so hard to tell exact sizes without checking.

Edit: as @Twin Turbo wrote, turn lights will hyperflash if you don't use a LED compatible flasher. In that case, you will have to upgrade or use a dummy load in parallel to the lamp.

Edited by TG10E24
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, slg11010 said:

I would like to upgrade all the bulbs in my car (Toyota Premio 2013) including dome lights , brake, parking, signal , head lights and frog lights with LED. i noticed there are types of bulbs to fit each holder i am not familiar with this system can anyone help me to find these details for example brake lights - H7 or i dont know  ?

Please help me on this

Thanks

The premio has reflector headlights and fogs right. Using LEDs on reflectors can make you see better but at the same it will be like a nightmare for oncoming drivers. LED beams have to be focused. A performance halogen will be a much better upgrade considering all factors. Nightbreakers, xtreme visions etc. 

I cannot recommend you to change the interior lights to led. Have you noticed that the dome lights are directed to the area closer to the doors? And those normal lights really blend nicely with the interior colour making a luxurious impression. So you would likely to loose that impression and the lights' aim is likely to be affected. From my experience most chinese crappy leds die faster. I also installed a set of unbranded led headlamps to my previous 121 and I could see that the brightness had decreased by a significant amount after 2 years. So always use a good brand like Philips or Osram.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The price of the headlight depends on its model and supplier. Often the lowest prices can be found on Amazon. In addition, they have fast delivery and direct communication with the support service. However, some of my friends often complained that the goods from Amazon were of poor quality or deformed.  I often shop directly from dealers. I recently purchased new bulbs for headlights and flashlights. My wife also wants to install LED strips in the salon to create a more cozy atmosphere.  Unfortunately, I don't know much about electronics, so I'm waiting for my brother to arrive.

Edited by Usherroddy