• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

360 Bird's eye camera calibration

slg11010

I have fixed 360 camera system in to my Toyota Premio 2013. but its not well calibrated manual calibration is more difficult and cant see correct bird's eye view. i have found some videos explaining how to auto calibrate but i am not able to find proper chess Board cloths to do this.

can anyone help me to find calibration kits in sri lanka (chess board cloth)

Thanks 

You can draw lines on the ground or use a thread to mark out two frames. One close to the car perimeter and the second around half meter away from the first one. (More apart these two, the more accuracy you get.) You can use the overlapping points to calibrate the system.

Mind if i ask you where did you get the system fixed? They should be competent enough to do it for you the proper way.

Edited by BlueRaiden

Get the calibration done properly as I have a stupid colleague who lost a tyre, cracked diamond cut alloy and dented a wheel arch and C pillar after the 360 system missing an entire lamp post on a sedan by cutting too close in a narrow driveway. 

On 3/1/2019 at 1:02 PM, tiv said:

Get the calibration done properly as I have a stupid colleague who lost a tyre, cracked diamond cut alloy and dented a wheel arch and C pillar after the 360 system missing an entire lamp post on a sedan by cutting too close in a narrow driveway. 

? that's why most cars come with reverse sensors and optional revers cam. and not this bird shit