• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help to buy 1st car for family

JB910515

Question

17 answers to this question

On 2/28/2019 at 10:27 AM, JB910515 said:

Hi guys 

What is the best car for family use around 2.3 million 

Bit subjective on how you intend to use it. 

Off the top of my head

1. Suzuki Swift Ignis/Chevreolet Cruze [HT51S - AKA Jeep model in the local market] - Smallish car but can carry 4-5 people around with a bit of boot space as well. Extremely capable on poor roads basically you can go anywhere. Not the most comfortable or refined but it's very tough and can handle lots of abuse. 

2. Lancer CS1 - Comfy car and you get a newer car for your money (comparatively) overall one of the more underrated cars in SL.

3. Mazda Familia/323 BJ5P (~2003) - Another underrated gem. Really tough cars that keep going on and on. 

4. Honda Fit GD1 - small but nippy car with lot of space for it's class. 

5. Mazda Demio ~2007 : Another nice little car ..maybe not the most spacious.  But handles really well for your budget you're looking at one with a bit of high mileage 

5 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

the  OP hasn't given specifics.. for those who asks questions like this without mentioning specifics, I also give answers like this :D 

given the trouble a presealogist like you had finding a presea I can only say to the OP good luck! 

1 hour ago, matroska said:

given the trouble a presealogist like you had finding a presea I can only say to the OP good luck! 

NO. .. I had trouble finding a presea because i had so many requirements like, YOM, Numbers that fit my taste, transmission, interior etc. and that's why this presealogist took decades. since the OP has not specified any of it, its a piece of cake to buy a Presea  :D 

On 3/1/2019 at 11:09 AM, Davy said:

If OP has 14 children and 2 dogs, you guys are way off. So maybe wait for him to confirm. :D 

the 2 dogs can go in the dickey, and if the 14 children are still babies they all can fit in the presea. You can even put two dead bodies in the trunk of the presea :D 

20 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

the 2 dogs can go in the dickey, and if the 14 children are still babies they all can fit in the presea. You can even put two dead bodies in the trunk of the presea :D 

The CS can do the same - what's more, OP could find a 2003 CS for his budget - newer than the newest Presea which ceased production in 2000 :D

Edited by Hyaenidae

On 3/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, Hyaenidae said:

Lancer CS1/CS2

(Just wanted to see what @iRage has to say about this one :D )

Well...it says what it is..a Lancer :) As long as its not hiding behind a whole lot of plastic buckets covering its body..we are all good :)

Since we got the sedans covered....might I suggest a Mitsubishi Rosa ? Coasters seem to have survived a tad better but then for the price you pay it might not be worth it if this is a short term ownership.

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2019 at 8:27 PM, PreseaLover said:

for everything in life... older the better ;) 

Uhh...okay....so you would rather hook up with a  70 year lady who is a old grand ma  than a 20 something drop dead beautiful and intelligent lady...

<okay..okay....I know...any intelligent lady would run a million miles away from you..but lets just think they won't hypothetically.> 

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Uhh...okay....so you would rather hook up with a  70 year lady who is a old grand ma  than a 20 something drop dead beautiful and intelligent lady...

<okay..okay....I know...any intelligent lady would run a million miles away from you..but lets just think they won't hypothetically.> 

not 70, but upto 50 I would totally chose the old :D I've dated more 40 year olds more than the young ones :D