• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Pulsar VZR SR16VE neo

thushanthatj

Hi guys, 

Thinking of buying a VZR which has been put for sale for quite some time now. Its pretty beaten up and has been with quite a few hands. I'm interested in doing a full restoration on the car. Please advise/reccomend a good place to do a full restoration of the car. Parts are not a problem as I will importing the necessary from Japan and Australia. Appreciate the advise. Thanks. 

One of my friend’s used-to-be-friend owned a VZR. I had a ride in that too. The problem is the availability of the engine parts. Most of the engine parts should be ordered through japan and they are much expensive.

p.s- I checked the classified.If I’m not wrong, that is the car that I knew. Check if the car is owned by a chap in Rathnapura district. When I rode in it there was an issue with the injectors, so the acceleration was extremely low. Now he might have fixed it becuase this was in 2016 as I remember. He is a die hard Nissan fan?

Edited by alpha17

1 hour ago, alpha17 said:

One of my friend’s used-to-be-friend owned a VZR. I had a ride in that too. The problem is the availability of the engine parts. Most of the engine parts should be ordered through japan and they are much expensive.

p.s- I checked the classified.If I’m not wrong, that is the car that I knew. Check if the car is owned by a chap in Rathnapura district. When I rode in it there was an issue with the injectors, so the acceleration was extremely low. Now he might have fixed it becuase this was in 2016 as I remember. He is a die hard Nissan fan?

you mean Lakshan's VZR right? :D He spent a fortune on it to build and then he sold it, I don't understand it man.. :D Yes i checked the car, its his car... he sold it last year.. @thushanthatjI know the previous owner too he is a friend of mine :D as far as I know he sold it for a pretty low price and I see this is advertised for a higher price

Edited by PreseaLover

17 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

you mean Lakshan's VZR right? :D He spent a fortune on it to build and then he sold it, I don't understand it man.. :D Yes i checked the car, its his car... he sold it last year.. @thushanthatjI know the previous owner too he is a friend of mine :D as far as I know he sold it for a pretty low price and I see this is advertised for a higher price

The guy I used to know is Tharindu, from Ahaliyagoda as I remember.He used the name as Nismo Gunawardhana in FB.Maybe his second name is Lakshan?.A friend of mine contacted him through fb after knowing that he owns a VZR. One day when he payed a visit to our home town I also went with my friend for a ride. At the moment the car’s engine was not in good condition(a Sorento easily outran the VZR?).

6 hours ago, alpha17 said:

The guy I used to know is Tharindu, from Ahaliyagoda as I remember.He used the name as Nismo Gunawardhana in FB.Maybe his second name is Lakshan?.A friend of mine contacted him through fb after knowing that he owns a VZR. One day when he payed a visit to our home town I also went with my friend for a ride. At the moment the car’s engine was not in good condition(a Sorento easily outran the VZR?).

yeah yeah that's the guy.. his 2nd name is Lakshan. Really? I havent gone in his car but what he says is that he has the best pulsar in the country.. well what a f**k up then :D no wonder he sold his car for a shitty price then. 

54 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

I vaguely remember that Lakshan VZR / Nismo gunawardhana guy commenting about Nissans on that famous motor mechanics FB group, gave me the impression that his world is literally rotating and revolving around Nissan.

Yeah i think the dude is a little bit sick. He has created around 50 Nissan groups for each car (nissan bluebird, nissan pulsar bla bla).. he doesn't like any other models.. Only Nissans.. so his world IS nissan. 

• Haha 1