• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MINI Cooper

GajaYa

Question

Hi All,

I was planning to get a MINI to be daily driven in Colombo but unfortunately most of the vehicles I checked were in good condition but had dodgy documentation. Some were cut buds and did not even match up with the doc.

I am very enthusiastic about MINIs but im reluctant to buy one in this condition

According to the homework I have done its is not legal to run..obviously, is there a way to get a MINI which is road legal in everyway for a decent price other than Harbor Auctioned cars which are sky high. I’ve  heard that Police is on the hunt and if you face an accident you are in for court time, bound for fines and probably the car will be confiscated. Some were high priced but had irregularities in the CR itself. Heard its the general case.

Need your exprertise on this.

1 answer to this question