• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Vezel RS English Manual

TUSAM

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, TUSAM said:

Hi.. 

I need to know about the oil changing intervals 

Oh gosh..not another one....the intervals and schedules recommended for a vehicle being used in Japan does not translate that well for areas outside of Japan. This is because the Japanese manuals take in to account mandatory inspections and maintenance work that needs to be carried out for the car to remain road legal. For example, the Japanese manuals would not say anything about brake oil or coolant change intervals because these things are mandatory for replacement every 2 years during the shaken inspection.

Call up the agent..see what is recommended for the HRV, see what they recommend. Look in to what type of oil you can afford and what recommended change intevals are for that type of oil.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Do you happen to have Vezel hybrid service manual?

Or where can I find information on Dual Clutch fluid change info or fluid used? how to drain or replace it

I've managed to learn from here that Auto transmission fluid is 1.3L for my 2WD vezel hybrid. Thank guys.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...