• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

toyota premio 2010

Des

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Des said:

Hi friends, 

I'm trying to find a premio 2010 model and advanced two cars 5k each later found out the mileage was adjusted. Is there any other good car in this range? Why is it so hard to find a good car nowadays ? 

Thanks !

You can easily find a well maintained car. But finding a good premio- Not so easy. It’s advisable to buy a car from a well known person if you are looking to buy a premio. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kush said:

If you are looking for a Premio why are you comparing it to a Mazda

It is like wanting a honest, caring girl who can cook too.. but you always fancy the super model

Hi , yes I couldn’t find any premio which has genuine mileage. But the Mazda 2014 looks really good for the price, checked the forum and people say it’s a reliable car. Idk haven’t decided yet.

4 hours ago, Des said:

Hi , yes I couldn’t find any premio which has genuine mileage. But the Mazda 2014 looks really good for the price, checked the forum and people say it’s a reliable car. Idk haven’t decided yet.

Go for it,

It will be as reliable as the Premio only issue is there are not much cheap parts as for Toyota (fakes, used) in the event of a accident or some unfortunate event where you need to change expensive parts you may have to get new parts which is expensive.

However i don't think there is much of a price difference in genuine parts between the brands

Current Premio came in to being in 2007 so it is a 12 year old model where as the Mazda is more recent. Target market for the Mazda is Europe so it drives and handles better, has latest tech.

Finding is good condition Premio is a bit hard. Always ask for the service records. Also don’t buy from sales. What you are searching for is a 9-8 years old car and therefore finding a well maintained one is hard as you think.There are plenty of first owner cars left still.You can consider an Allion, which is the same car as a Premio but with a bit of sporty appearance for 2-3 lakhs less.I was also searching for a 2007-2009 Allion around 4.3 million and finally ended up buying a very close relation’s 2013 Allion even the budget is very high.I’m really satisfied with the car’s maintenance since all the service records from day 1 are available.Also he is not a cheapo kind of guy so he has pumped 95 petrol and has used Bridgestone tyres all the time.So I can use it without an issue for the next 6-7 years

But if you need a trouble free car without tampered mileages, you can get a nice 2011-2012 Corolla 141 GLI varient.Most of them are permit imported ones from TL and most of them have records.Also it has the 1.6 engine which has extra oomph and the 2010-2012 models are retuned to give a better fuel economy than the 2007-2009 models.Their suspension components are tuned for Sri Lankan conditions so they would likely to last over Axios Allions and Premios.With a more traditional 4spd automatic gearbox these will be as robust as the good old 121s.

Edited by alpha17