• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Daewoo laganza 1600cc model year 2000

Sevan star

Better to avoid Daewoo because parts are hard to find.The company was closed in 2011, but parts might be made by the oem manufacturers.Never have driven one.Daewoo is popular as “a brand with no parts available”. But definietly parts might be there,but you have to struggle.

Also note that if a car company is broke, then there must be a serious problem with their vehicles.Probably the build quality can be an issue.

Travelled to the upcountry in a hired Daewoo leganza during my Honeymoon way back in 2008.
That was one decent ride with great comfort and ride quality. Pickup was also good while travelling the upcountry roads.
As i recall this was somewhat popular choice among rent-a-car guys those days mainly due to the comfort factor.
But that was 11 years ago. Due to scarcity of parts most of these cars must be in poor condition now. Hence i guess its better to keep away from them.
I know it seems like a good option mainly due to the damn low prices but in the long run you might regret.
A decent car though...

• Like 1