• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
kalupora

Toyota vitz/ Suzuki Swift/ Audi A1

7 hours ago, kush said:

Euros have complex mechanical and electronics which need specialized tools / diagnostics and knowledge to maintain. Will need premium fuel, oils. If maintained properly technically should be as reliable as a Jap however it is not the case in SL for what ever the reason. May be it has something do do with our climate, heat, dust, humidity.

Many thanks for sharing your experiences....

Posted (edited)

Hey Vitzies,

Searching for a 2nd car these days and found one vitz at a car sale. Do you think if a vitz with following details is a genuine or localy assembled/scam?

Manufactured : 2016, push-start, multi function steering with 4 buttons on right side, start-stop, safety package with lane assist, 14600km, and has an Axio-type instrument panel with LED display etc!

Edited by ajm

2 hours ago, ajm said:

Hey Vitzies,

Searching for a 2nd car these days and found one vitz at a car sale. Do you think if a vitz with following details is a genuine or localy assembled/scam?

Manufactured : 2016, push-start, multi function steering with 4 buttons on right side, start-stop, safety package with lane assist, 14600km, and has an Axio-type instrument panel with LED display etc!

Yes I think details match with a genuine one. I got down mine (2016 Vitz F LED Edition) with 12500km mileage, Safety package with lane assist and other standard safety features but no multi function keys.

What do you mean by "Start-Stop"? Like in a traffic?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ajm said:

Hey Vitzies,

Check the auction sheet, jevic jaai, also does it have 6 speakers? If it doesnt have 6 speakers multifunction wheel is not oem

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ajm said:

Hey Vitzies,

For smart stop package you would get RPM gauge with multi colored MID so that part seems genuine.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tiv said:

Check the auction sheet, jevic jaai, also does it have 6 speakers? If it doesnt have 6 speakers multifunction wheel is not oem

where should I look for the 6 speakers? doors,pillars?

51 minutes ago, amsandun said:

Yes I think details match with a genuine one. I got down mine (2016 Vitz F LED Edition) with 12500km mileage, Safety package with lane assist and other standard safety features but no multi function keys.

What do you mean by "Start-Stop"? Like in a traffic?

yes, you can adjust after how long while staying in traffic the engine will shut off. So I guess only the mileage could be not genuine?

36 minutes ago, ajm said:

where should I look for the 6 speakers? doors,pillars?

Should have these 

tweeter.jpg

4 hours ago, ajm said:

Hey Vitzies,

send me the chassis number if don't mind. One of my friends checked out a vitz with the said features and found out it didn't even have an auction grading at the auction in Japan due to a major accident it had faced when we checked it from those paid auction sheet checking sites. I think it was a light blue colour one. he must have the paid auction sheet available with him even though he didn't buy the car.