• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cherry q q 2006

Sevan star

I've been in a chery qq only once - in a 2006 model in 2011 or 2012 - the damn thing broke down twice in heavy traffic during a 15 km drive. Ever since that day whenever i see one i shudder.  it's a cheap unreliable car and after 12 years it's probably a disaster waiting to happen 

Please avoid it - for a below 1M budget (which is what I think a QQ costs) you'd be better off buying a maruti 800 or an old japanese car.... trust me a well maintained DX wagon would be better and more reliable than a 2006 Chery QQ. 

Has anyone commented to say not to buy one, ever owned one?

Being a 2006 model, it must be automatic transmission? I have no experience on those but the manual one is generally reliable. Fuel consumption in town is around 10km/l but on highway journeys it is around 15km/l or more at times.

3 hours ago, ruwds said:

Has anyone commented to say not to buy one, ever owned one?

One of my closest friends owned one. I have on numerous occasions dropped him off at garages and as per him it was nothing short of a nightmare. It was an orange 2006 manual one.

Edited by matroska