• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Malithm

Is it micro panda better than maruti in terms of performance?

Question

Hi Guys

Is it micro panda better than maruti 800 in terms of performance?

9 answers to this question

Is maradaane kaluakka better than Tunmulle Chooti akka?   🤣 Getting serious, the Panda is like marrying a woman with 2 kids, while you may have small orgasmic moments, you will get screwed in places you cannot even think of, and getting parts is a big headache even at the agent.

• Haha 3

There is a learning point here, we can see that how low the Panda has stooped for it to be compared with a Maruti 800, especially given the massive campaign bought over by the agent and the figures they pulled, and in comparison to the humble 800 which is actually a reliable little thing. Idk where you thought to go buy asking about performance though

Edited by tiv

Panda will eat M800 for breakfast when it comes to acceleration - Plus the Panda handles better. You can show any M800 who's the boss all day long provided you can master the awkward clutch biting point :D

Sent from my Nokia 1100 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

In a word,   Yes.  ☺️

But what do you think about reliability between the two? I think maruti will win? Is it not? No experience with Panda. But loved how simple was the Maruti.

Terms of acceleration yes - but overall the Maruti 800 is a much more reliable car - albeit a crappy one. The Panda interior deteriorates at an alarming rate. So if you take purely acceleration then the Panda obviously but overall if i had to make a choice i'd chose the 800 without hesitating. 

1 hour ago, matroska said:

completely off topic and hence sorry but  couldn't help but notice this - what is actually your phone? 

Guess he edited the phone name on the app.