• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lalik

Honda Civic Sedan 2019

If you go to nity pick on how they open the door, close the bonnet, wash the car there is no place in Sri Lanka that will satisfy you. In my case I leave the car if it is agent and check the car at the time of collecting. Usually they inspect the car before taking over (not Stafford) and any damages are noted.

If the car is not on warranty, I don't go to the agent I stay with the car and get specific things like oil change, brake check done through a friendly garage or service. Do the washing and vacuum at home.

I don't get the point of all this fuss when your car is exposed to three / two wheeler and morons at the parking lot.

Most of my dings and scrapes happened when the car was parked.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, kush said:

If you go to nity pick on how they open the door, close the bonnet, wash the car there is no place in Sri Lanka that will satisfy you.

How did UNIMO do back when you owned the Lancer? I've been taking mine to their Katugasthota and Kurunegala branches, they've been exceptionally careful when handling the car (I still do the washing and vaccuming myself though)

Edited by Hyaenidae

I took it to Orugodawatte, they were ok and at least listened to my requests like not to wash the engine. (they wiped with a wet cloth to get dust off from the visible areas).

What i liked about them is you could see what was going on.

Same with Kia but they take ages so I left the car at their care, as it was a Picanto used for the school run and on a 5 year warranty with them did not bother.