• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Auto Show @ Bmich ::

dragster

Is there an AutoLanka stall/co stall this time around? If not, someone plz hold an AutoLanka placard! :man_in_love:

AL models will be there. That’s the gathering point. U can be there (near them). :sad-smiley-023:

I'll probably be gone by that time :man_in_love: U boys have fun :sad-smiley-023:

And Satan, if ur coming with a "lotta boys", we can't let u near the models. They are a rare resource, and the A/L member to model ratio is bad anyway. Can't make it worse by bringing in a "lotta boys".

Went for the show yesterday.. spent at least half an hour trying to park and another half an hour trying to get out of the joint! The Organization was terrible to say the least with people all over the place and the stalls setup inefficiently.. nothing really interesting- lots of bling blong.. got some pics if anyone's is interested.. But imageshack seems to be playing up as I cant upload anything..

There werent any agent representation. No staffords, not Toyota Lanka etc...Just thrid party car accesories places...Not very impressive

Peaugeot wit carmart wz there right? yah da show wasnt as good as last time... but i went yesterday maybe today eve was better if lotz a private cars gathered as last time!!!