• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Insight dim light issue

Nalin madawa

Question

Dear experts

Recently I bought Honda Insight ZE 2 (Manufactured in 2009).

I found a a issue with dim light (scoop light).It is too low.Then I changed that original HID dim light in to LED.But issue was not resolved.I asked Staffered motors even.they told that it is a common issue....Any way I wanna resolve this....Kindly Advice/Suggest........

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Nalin madawa said:

Dear experts

Recently I bought Honda Insight ZE 2 (Manufactured in 2009).

I found a a issue with dim light (scoop light).It is too low.Then I changed that original HID dim light in to LED.But issue was not resolved.I asked Staffered motors even.they told that it is a common issue....Any way I wanna resolve this....Kindly Advice/Suggest........

Did you try cleaning inside the projector globes,

this must be done carefully or given to a professional, apparently there is a smog like buildup inside on the long term

13 hours ago, tiv said:

Did you try cleaning inside the projector globes,

this must be done carefully or given to a professional, apparently there is a smog like buildup inside on the long term

Thanks for your advice.Do you know any place that I can do this,if there is any place around Kurunegala its more easy for me.....