• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Place to buy used original Toyota Alloy wheels

alpha17

So I plan to add a set of USED ORIGINAL TOYOTA alloy wheels to the Allion. Yes,still the car is in Colombo:D and by the end of this month I will bring her home. Brand new ones are advertised in quick sale site and the cost about 50k. So I checked an old tread about buying an Original alloy set came for A18 Sports package, and I called the place mentioned there.They have no stocks of the particular model I prefer. I prefer 15' ones over the 16'.16's recommend 195/55r16 tires while the 15's recommend 195/65r15 tires. When I compared the tire sizes, 16's lower the car by few millimeters even though the rim size is larger. So I value the ride height and prefer the 15's.Please recommend me some good places to check and buy.I have attached the design

Thanks:rolleyes:Capture123.JPG.6eb83cabd60a411c78ecce2d882ea8fa.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, shan_dissanayake said:

Hi. Check on i*man.lk. there are listings with original alloy wheels with original tyres. Once you buy new set of wheels, existing wheels can be sold off. 

Thanks mate.But I’ve been checking it every day and most of them are brand new ones. I’m searching for one under 35

On 3/13/2019 at 10:18 PM, alpha17 said:

Anyone knows a place??

There is a place in Pasyala right before the Pasyala junction in Colombo-Kandy Road. I have seen it while I was on the way from Colombo to Kandy. Never really been there though. So can not guarantee the availability.

2 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

There is a place in Pasyala right before the Pasyala junction in Colombo-Kandy Road. I have seen it while I was on the way from Colombo to Kandy. Never really been there though. So can not guarantee the availability.

I’ve seen that place too.Should visit one day.Thanks mate?