• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Does anyone have this rubber piece and plastic?

PreseaLover

Guys, in one of my headlights this plastic piece and the rubber part as highlighted in the image below is not there. The bulb is directly fitted to the lamp casing without these. Since the bulbs are H4, I'm guessing the rubber circle and the plastic from many vehicles will fit??.. Anyway at least I'm guessing, these parts in Nissan vehicles will be compatible with any... Does anyone have a broken headlamp which yal don't use, so that I could get that rubber part and the plastic part from that broken headlamp? 

wer.PNG

This is just a grommet mate,  go to a place that does wiring and looms, you 'll be able to find a match as these are common in all 

Edited by tiv
  • Like 1

The white ring that caps the grommet into the headlight housing might be a bit difficult to find IMO as it's specific to the headlight design. If you're unable to find it and you have the other side, try 3D printing? 

Finding a matching grommet should be easy like tiv said. 

• Like 1