Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vijitha Fernando

Toyota Corolla KE 50 Bonnet

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone. I’m searching a bonnet for my toyota corolla ke50. Do anyone know any place i can buy? I’m from wennappuwa.

Edited by Vijitha Fernando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As these are fairly older parts

Try delkanda 

Also the places in kurunegala which is not that far for u 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiv said:

As these are fairly older parts

Try delkanda 

Also the places in kurunegala which is not that far for u 

Might be tough....Delkanda now is more full of parts for newer cars and cars from the 90s like E100 Corollas...but still no harm in trying...but ask if they know of any yards with old cars and part stripping.

May I ask what is wrong with the bonnet ? How badly is it damaged ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are bit difficult to find. What is the manufactured year of the car ? You don't mind sharing a photo of the bonnet (if it already there) ?

One last question, how much you are going to spend on this part ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 1:38 PM, tiv said:

As these are fairly older parts

Try delkanda 

Also the places in kurunegala which is not that far for u 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 2:46 PM, iRage said:

Might be tough....Delkanda now is more full of parts for newer cars and cars from the 90s like E100 Corollas...but still no harm in trying...but ask if they know of any yards with old cars and part stripping.

May I ask what is wrong with the bonnet ? How badly is it damaged ?

Bonnet is rusted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 3:22 PM, trish_auto said:

These are bit difficult to find. What is the manufactured year of the car ? You don't mind sharing a photo of the bonnet (if it already there) ?

One last question, how much you are going to spend on this part ?

Rs. 10,000/-. Bonnet is no more there. My contact number is 0776677967

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vijitha Fernando said:

Rs. 10,000/-. Bonnet is no more there. My contact number is 0776677967

Ok. One of my friend dealing with old corollas may able to help you. I will meet him this weekend and update you. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×