• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car around 3.4-3.6 mil

Sreen

If you prefer a sporty japan made ride, I would highly recommend both Lancer EX and Civic FD1 OR FD4. You can find a good Civic in your price range, as most of them are not abused and tampered as the Corollas,Axios,Allions and Premios

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, alpha17 said:

If you prefer a sporty japan made ride, I would highly recommend both Lancer EX and Civic FD1 OR FD4. You can find a good Civic in your price range, as most of them are not abused and tampered as the Corollas,Axios,Allions and Premios

Agreed. However it's really hard to find a person who's willing to sell his/her precious lancer EX. Have seen only handful of them advertised. Relatively civics are readily available.

59 minutes ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Agreed. However it's really hard to find a person who's willing to sell his/her precious lancer EX. Have seen only handful of them advertised. Relatively civics are readily available.

This is exactly the problem i had when I was looking for an EX 4 years ago. 

You can grab a good fd1 or fd4 within your budget.For me the interior of the civic seems nicer,and finding parts can be a bit easier.I have never used one.But I also had the same question nearly an year ago.