• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai Creta

Mithz07

Question

Hi people,

I'm new to this forum. Anyway just wanted to some honest opinion about a vehicle. There is an offer that caught my interest on Hyundai Creta brand new suv. But I've no idea about that vehicle's quality, performance or other details. So anyone here has some good idea, like to know more about it.

TIA

2 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum Mithz07

Haven’t heard or seen one yet. I checked on Google and wiki. Seems to be made in India. Therefore don’t have high hopes in the build quality section. Anyway Hyundai and KIA are not as good as the japs when it comes to build quality. But seems to be having lots of bells & whistles. Best thing is to visit the showroom and do a test drive.

Cheers

p.s- I checked the Hyundai SL site and it shows that the Creta is equipped with dual clutch transmission, which is similar to the one in Vezel. Those dual clutches tend to wear out much faster than single clutch ones,typically around 80,000-100,000km mark in the Vezel. Anyway the Vezel is made for japan, a country with cold weather and the SL heat is a major issue for this excessive wear. Since the Hyundai is imported by the agents, the system might be specifically designed for Sri Lanka.

Edited by alpha17
  • Thanks 1