• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Nilusha_1

Allion 260 AC compressor repairing

Please suggest a place to repair  AC compressor of a 2013  Allion 260.

Someone who get replaced or  get repaired the allion ac compressor issue please mention the place other than the TL.

Thanks.

I've seen lot of cases where ac compressors were replaced. But i don't know if it is repairable. (or cost effective)

TL most certainly dont undertake repairs. They just replace with orginal new parts.

TL said me that replacing the duty valve of the compressor might solve my issue as itz 2013. And it will cost about 25k.

but after going through past threads on this here i don’t see that sort of a solution has goven any one a recovery. 

So i wanna chk the compressor from a external party too and get their idea on this.

Edited by Nilusha_1

Check the above thread. It has a place recommended by an AL member

Ac compressor solenoid valve can be changed but there is a good chance that all internals are worn out as well.  So it might be a waste of money.

Edited by BlueRaiden

On 12/27/2018 at 9:04 AM, BlueRaiden said:

Check the above thread. It has a place recommended by an AL member

Ac compressor solenoid valve can be changed but there is a good chance that all internals are worn out as well.  So it might be a waste of money.

Thanks Blueraiden :)