• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Since some of you may be using vehicles with those advanced vehicle stability features, I  though of sharing some information of real life comparison of how effective these systems are.  Specially the traction control system.  I found one thread in this topic, but it has not been updated since last 10 years.  "  new Age" 4x4s And Traction Control, By Duncan, February 4, 2006 in General ".  Please share your personnel experience and any reference for others knowledge.  n.b.: No intention for promoting any specific brands.

1.  Comparison of  Honda vs Toyota vs Volkswagen

2. Honda vs Nissan vs Toyota vs Subaru

3.  toyota rav4 vs Mitsubishi Outlander

4.  Mitsubishi Eclipse vs Suzuki Vitara

5. Mazda CX3 vs CX5

Here are some of my experience on this;

For sure I too don’t want to promote one particular brand, however with my experience I love the Subaru symmetrical AWD system on snow vs Toyota AWD system. I experienced quite some over steer on regular driving on snow with RAV4 AWD system vs my friends Subaru Outback while testing on the same day same road on a snowy day. Wish I recorded a video that day to share. 

About 2013 Mazda 3 FWD it was cutting power pretty early to avoid slipping I guess.

With 2015 Camry FWD my friend experienced some what toque steer ( he got bit scared) while trying to pull in to my house driveway on a snowy day. It’s an assumption that it’s torque steer as the driveway had equal amount of snow so same traction on both L & R wheels.

• Like 1