• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro panda 2015/17

Sevan star

Question

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Sevan star said:

Hi fred,

Can you tell me what is the fuel consumption of micro panda1000cc 2015 and 2017 and price of that in these days. Some says it done about 15.17 kmpl.is that true.

Is it a better vehicle?

Thanks all

Fuel consumption varies drastically based on driving patter. I have not owned or driven a Panda but one of my friends had one and an uncle of mine was given one for a brief period from his office - 15-17 is exaggerated realistically expect 10KMPL on average. I have no idea of the price (you can check that on the classifieds). Is it a better vehicle? No. The uncles rented car I mentioned earlier was less than 5 years old and already the interior was falling apart. Build quality is quite poor.

20 hours ago, matroska said:

Fuel consumption varies drastically based on driving patter. I have not owned or driven a Panda but one of my friends had one and an uncle of mine was given one for a brief period from his office - 15-17 is exaggerated realistically expect 10KMPL on average. I have no idea of the price (you can check that on the classifieds). Is it a better vehicle? No. The uncles rented car I mentioned earlier was less than 5 years old and already the interior was falling apart. Build quality is quite poor.

Thanks a lot matroska for your valuable idea.