• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi Q7 2011 Vs Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid 2012

Mazda6

Question

Okay. It might be time to bite the bullet and upgrade to a suv with some minor off-road capability and be a decent family carrier while being a reliable and enjoyable car to drive. Resale and fuel economy aren’t the main concerns as much as maintenance and reliability. I drive around 10000kms a year and plan to hold on to the car for about 5 years at least. 

I’ve narrowed the options to: 

Used-

porsche Cayenne S Hybrid 2012

Audi Q7 2011 Quattro 

brand new-

Honda CR-V

peugeot 5008

VW Tiguan Allspace 110tsi

BMW X1 

I would love to get some feedback from someone who owns any of this cars, especially the used ones, including the reliability, safety, maintenance and any bugs to look out for. TIA. 

4 answers to this question

Issue with the Audi and the Porsche will be the age, although they are cheap now they were not and to put them right will be costly

Porsche warranty can be extended up to 10 years at a cost as such some of them are still under warranty, known issues are hybrid system and air suspension

Audi on the other hand will be more reliable as it is a ICE, and will have the advantage of being a 7 seater

Brand new under the list will not give you the drive, comfort and the prestige of the former but will be more reliable as they are new and will be covered under warranty of respective agents depending on the vehicle 2-5 years if you opt to get them from the agent.

Nothing drives like a Porsche

• Thanks 1

if resale value is not a concern, I'd go for one of the vehicles mentioned in brand new list. About used vehicles, those 7, 8 years old models are outdated and does not have modern appearance/ features , let alone how much they've been abused in those years. 

16 hours ago, Goro said:

if resale value is not a concern, I'd go for one of the vehicles mentioned in brand new list. About used vehicles, those 7, 8 years old models are outdated and does not have modern appearance/ features , let alone how much they've been abused in those years. 

The used models are the flagships of the Brands, especially the Audi and they came with all the bells and whistles. You may loose out on the auto brake, radar cruise etc. but they are not standard in some of the new ones as well. Also they have already taken quite a bit hit on depreciation loosing out more will be more or less in line with the new ones. Only issue is finding takers will be difficult for a 15 year old luxury barge.

These cars were expensive new and were brought by people with money who generally take care of them, always get from the 1st owner with documented company maintained history.

I driveed Prosche Pan

On 12/2/2018 at 8:42 PM, Mazda6 said:

Okay. It might be time to bite the bullet and upgrade to a suv with some minor off-road capability and be a decent family carrier while being a reliable and enjoyable car to drive. Resale and fuel economy aren’t the main concerns as much as maintenance and reliability. I drive around 10000kms a year and plan to hold on to the car for about 5 years at least. 

I’ve narrowed the options to: 

Used-

porsche Cayenne S Hybrid 2012

Audi Q7 2011 Quattro 

brand new-

Honda CR-V

peugeot 5008

VW Tiguan Allspace 110tsi

BMW X1 

Porsche Panamera

I would love to get some feedback from someone who owns any of this cars, especially the used ones, including the reliability, safety, maintenance and any bugs to look out for. TIA. 

I have an experience while i rented Porsche Panamera in Dubai, and i found that this car is one of the best car. it is the luxurious car competition with s-class. so if you want to have any luxurious experience then you can have this car for your for sure. It was 2023 Porsche Panamera 

Rent Porsche Panamera in Dubai.jpeg

Edited by Amer M Nizar Abo Ghaloun