• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Goro

Civic 2018 Tire Valve Stem Caps

Looks like I've lost one of my tire valve stem caps of my Civic 2018. Is there any place to buy them here in SL? I checked on eBay but couldn't find the exact same one as the original. Any ideas?

Edited by Goro

try AliExpress, I purchased 20 caps for RS 80, not same as the original ones but can be installed since the screw is universal. You need to have a closer look to see the difference. I'm talking about the black plastic caps came with my car though it is not a Civic and the caps can be installed in any car

On 11/28/2018 at 4:12 PM, tbird said:

try AliExpress, I purchased 20 caps for RS 80, not same as the original ones but can be installed since the screw is universal. You need to have a closer look to see the difference. I'm talking about the black plastic caps came with my car though it is not a Civic and the caps can be installed in any car

I checked aliexpress and ebay, but that cap is very different from what comes with 10th generation Civic. I couldn't find even a closely matching plastic cap. I'll take a picture and post here.

Edited by Goro