• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying Toyota Rush 2008

DKH

Question

Hi all

I'm planning on buying a Toyota rush 2008. Can you please help me have an idea about the average price, maitainance cost per month and fuel consumption of this model. This is the first time I'm buying a vehicle and appreciate any information/advise you could possibly give me.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, DKH said:

Hi all

I'm planning on buying a Toyota rush 2008. Can you please help me have an idea about the average price, maitainance cost per month and fuel consumption of this model. This is the first time I'm buying a vehicle and appreciate any information/advise you could possibly give me.

Thanks

Most of the 2008 ones have crossed 100000km , so try to buy a low mileage one, fuel consumption will not go better than 7-8kmpl

They are very reliable vehicles and very good off road in 4wd form.

Parts are slightly expensive expect around Rs 25000- 30000 for services maintenance every 10000km roughly.

I was looking for a soft roader back in 2017 and wanted to buy one, but the high mileages and ridiculous prices people quoted put me off. Prices have now come down a bit. 

The Toyota Rush is the identical jdm import, they came in fancy colours and have a lot more gadgets as well, making replacements even rarer. Pricing almost same.

There were a lot of accident repaired vehicles, novice drivers getting permits and due to parts being expensive and rare they were bad repair jobs, so whatever car u are buying get it checked, avoid buying from a used car sale, try to get a single owner doctor or whatever permit vehicle with maintenance history atleast with mileage around 50000- 60000km from Agent or equivalent. These things are good cars and people are hesitant to sell them off unless an accident etc, in fact I know a few lecturers and professors who absolutely love the vehicle and sold the current season permits and kept the terios from 2008.

Anything with extremely low mileage is too good to be true.

This is not what a typical Sri Lankan will buy as a first car but definitely a very good choice, not the most economical.

Edited by tiv