• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any cars available for purchase for a Full Restoration Project?

Restorer

Question

Good day All,

New to the forum here ;)

I'm looking to purchase a car manufactured between 1960-1990 for a full restoration project. Would love to see if any BMW e34 (1984) are available. Even a Datsun b210 is okay. Original book should be available. It doesn't matter if the car is in very bad condition as I plan on working on it from ground up. I'd really appreciate if you could let me know what cars are available. Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

Hi @Restorer, Welcome to the forum.

You probably won't find anyone selling cars here on the forum, because advertising is against forum policy. So your best bet is to check AutoLanka classifieds to find a good example to restore. 

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Davy said:

Hi @Restorer, Welcome to the forum.

You probably won't find anyone selling cars here on the forum, because advertising is against forum policy. So your best bet is to check AutoLanka classifieds to find a good example to restore. 

Good luck!

Hey Davy, Thanks for the response. I didn't know that. I went through the ads listed as well. Nothing interesting for the project at the price point I have. But thanks for the update :)

Edited by Restorer