• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto mode and Power mode in Nissan CEFIRO a33 year 2000

Cefia332000

9 hours ago, Cefia332000 said:

Hello Gentlemen,

I am new to this forum. 

I want to know what's the difference between Auto mode and Power mode in Cefiro a33. Also want to how to use it and in what condition auto mode to be use and in what condition power mode to be use??

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Thanks

power mode lets the gears engage quickly and gives your a better pickup and get you to a high gear in a few number of seconds. 

How to use it? just press the button and paddle.

when to use? when you decide to race with your friends or when you get a death wish this button will come in handy.

what condition to use it? use it when you have a lot of money in your wallet to throw away for fuel. 

Good luck :) 

53 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

power mode lets the gears engage quickly and gives your a better pickup and get you to a high gear in a few number of seconds. 

Don't you mean the other way around? Power or Sport mode usually holds gears for longer to allow for higher revs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

How to use it? just press the button and paddle.

when to use? when you decide to race with your friends or when you get a death wish this button will come in handy.

what condition to use it? use it when you have a lot of money in your wallet to throw away for fuel. 

Good luck :) 

Hello preseaLover,

Thank you very much for your suggestions and highly appreciate it.

What you mean is if I use power mode it's giving a high pulling power than in Normal mode ya?

And how the fuel consumption . Is it damn high?

7 minutes ago, Cefia332000 said:

Hello preseaLover,

Thank you very much for your suggestions and highly appreciate it.

What you mean is if I use power mode it's giving a high pulling power than in Normal mode ya?

And how the fuel consumption . Is it damn high?

yeah high pulling power.. well anyway the cefiro does around 4-5km per litre so if you drive with the power mode on it will give you something around 2.5 -3 :D 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

oh is that so? as I remember I read in a cefiro forum that the power mode breaks the gears fast though.. not sure if that's accurate then

It probably increases the responsiveness of the transmission as well. When you floor it for example, it probably shifts down faster. I'm pretty sure the main difference is that it holds the gears for longer to reach high RPMs, so that you have more power.

5 minutes ago, Cefia332000 said:

So power mode has the high pulling power ryt??

That's right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Davy said:

It probably increases the responsiveness of the transmission as well. When you floor it for example, it probably shifts down faster. I'm pretty sure the main difference is that it holds the gears for longer to reach high RPMs, so that you have more power.

That's right.

Thank you very much Davy.

Is their anyone who knows the exact fuel consumption by using Power mode??

• 7 months later...