• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For all who are looking to buy Nissan CEFIRO a33

kaveeshatbd

1 hour ago, matroska said:

no. You were trying to market your cefiro...anyone who reads your first post can understand what you were trying to do...

machan let me ask you a question what is the engine size of formula one cars nowadays?

BTW  how was Sunday school /daham pasal today

Dead?????

no. You were trying to market your cefiro...anyone who reads your first post can understand what you were trying to do...

machan let me ask you a question what is the engine size of formula one cars nowadays?

BTW  how was Sunday school /daham pasal today? 

Dude I'm not planning buy a formula one car. So I don't need to know.?

I think you only know the engines in the formula one. That's why you are talking about it.?

So sorry mate!!

BTW  how was Sunday school /daham pasal today? 

Your future plans is to buy a car.?

Talking about cars who's plan is to buy a car in future.

I'm laughing my ass broh...??

35 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Talking about cars who's plan is to buy a car in future

Eh?? What I don't get you?

Edited by matroska

9 minutes ago, matroska said:

Eh?? What I don't get you?

Your profile... it says you have future plans to buy a car... so he assumes you don't even have one

Speaking about future plans, I'm gonna buy myself a new Joka tomorrow. Does that mean I was going commando all this time? Going by OP's logic , that seems to be the case ?

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Like 1

Three pages? Really?? Okay I think we need to call it quits now. This thread isn't going anywhere.

1 hour ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Talking about cars who's plan is to buy a car in future.

I'm laughing my ass broh...??

@kaveeshatbd, The forum operates on a strict "no bullshit" motto, so a newbie making questionable comments about a Cefiro isn't the best way to make an entrance here. Don't think members here will respect you just because you did 240 km/h in a car. Respect is earned here by making contributions, respecting senior and long-time members, and by being factual. So if you want to stay here, let's start doing by that OK?

Also, long time and trusted members here who have made worthwhile contributions have a higher credibility than some random stranger, so I'm sure everyone here who responded will believe @PreseaLover's word more than yours any day. So just stop trying to justify. What it looks like is that you are trying to do some guerilla marketing here by rambling about how good the Cefiro is and how easily you can find spares for it. 

Dude I'm not planning buy a formula one car. So I don't need to know.?

The argument @matroska is trying to make is that a modern F1 car has a tiny 1.6L turbocharged engine which is significantly more powerful than a 2L engine say on a Cefiro. So you simply can't say things like "I don't like cars that have smaller engines than 2L because they are less powerful". That's just an ignorant comment to make. Shows you that you don't have even the basic knowledge in how force induction works or even on engines. 

So OP, let's cut the bullshit now shall we?

To all other members who have responded, appreciate if you can be respectful. Not denying that I almost fell off the chair laughing while reading some of the posts. Try to keep things civilised. We've all seen this kind of newbie before. :) 

Edited by Davy
Text colour changed to green to indicate OT content
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

I know this car... it's exactly his fathers car.. :D i went to inspect this particular car while I was looking for Cefiro's few months back and didn't buy it. :D Now the question arises.., if it has so much demand as he claims why isn't it sold until now for over 5 months? :D I went to inspect the car because this same description was given in the advertisement too and it made me wanna go buy it, but when I actually saw the car it made me wanna puke, sorry not sorry. 

Not condemning your car but you need to do an interior cleaning and bring the interior of the car to proper order as the interior condition is poor and seats has been abused :D the reason I didn't even take your car for a ride after coming to inspect is because I was highly dissatisfied with the condition of the car :D  I'm mentioning this here cuz I don't want to see a fellow A/L member falling for this bulshit and wasting his time... you have mentioned in the advert that there is not even sound when the engine is started. I just wanted to ask "Are you deaf?" at the time i came to inspect the car, but then again didnt wan't to waste my breath on it too... so like I said, spare us the bulshit please and don't mislead people here.. 

So are you happy with your CEFIRO , what you bought and sold without using it one month. ???

34 minutes ago, Davy said:

Three pages? Really?? Okay I think we need to call it quits now. This thread isn't going anywhere.

@kaveeshatbd, The forum operates on a strict "no bullshit" motto, so a newbie making questionable comments about a Cefiro isn't the best way to make an entrance here. Don't think members here will respect you just because you did 240 km/h in a car. Respect is earned here by making contributions, respecting senior and long-time members, and by being factual. So if you want to stay here, let's start doing by that OK?

Also, long time and trusted members here who have made worthwhile contributions have a higher credibility than some random stranger, so I'm sure everyone here who responded will believe @PreseaLover's word more than yours any day. So just stop trying to justify. What it looks like is that you are trying to do some guerilla marketing here by rambling about how good the Cefiro is and how easily you can find spares for it. 

The argument @matroska is trying to make is that a modern F1 car has a tiny 1.6L turbocharged engine which is significantly more powerful than a 2L engine say on a Cefiro. So you simply can't say things like "I don't like cars that have smaller engines than 2L because they are less powerful". That's just an ignorant comment to make. Shows you that you don't have even the basic knowledge in how force induction works or even on engines. 

So OP, let's cut the bullshit now shall we?

To all other members who have responded, appreciate if you can be respectful. Not denying that I almost fell off the chair laughing while reading some of the posts. Try to keep things civilised. We've all seen this kind of newbie before. :) 

Hi,

Really appreciate your words.

The only thing is you don't no why I came here?.

Get the point, I came here to share the ideas and my thoughts about mainly CEFIRO and if I know about other i will.

Some didn't understand this.

True presealover may be old member. But I don't care it. If he is talking nonsense about my car what to do. I am the owner, but he knows more than me.?

I really do not need to sell my car bcz she is mechanically superb. 

The thing is Old members should know how to treat for a newbie. They all are really annoying. 

Also the 240kmph thing, I don't want to lie to you that I speeded up to 240kmph. I have the proof of this. And just think why I am lieng saying I can speed up to 240kmph, am I getting gifts from you all.NOh!!

And don't think only you buggers know about cars. And I know 1.6 engines has more power than CEFIRO. Benz c180 has more power than CEFIRO. I had a drag with c180 guy(my classmate). And he won. Also I had a drag and rolling with 2.4 litre xtrail Manual(the one and only xtrail with 2.4 L engine in Sri Lanka) I won. You might not believe.

Please Learn how to treat a newbie.

Presea lover is IT annalysis. I don't no your brain is in back side.??

Edited by kaveeshatbd

20 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

The thing is Old members should know how to treat for a newbie. They all are really annoying.

If members here see bullshitting, it's called out. Regardless of whether it was made by a newbie of senior member. There are plenty of newbies here who are welcomed because they knew how to blend into the community. In the same way, there have been seniors who have been called out on bullshit as well. 

From this post I've quoted, let me just pick ONE example and call out bullshit.

22 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

And don't think only you buggers know about cars. And I know 1.6 engines has more power than CEFIRO. Benz c180 has more power than CEFIRO. I had a drag with c180 guy(my classmate). And he won. Also I had a drag and rolling with 2.4 litre xtrail Manual(the one and only xtrail with 2.4 L engine in Sri Lanka) I won. You might not believe.

There is no 2.4L Nissan X-Trail. Just 2.0L or 2.5L. Let'a assume that was a typo that  you actually meant 2.5L. One and only 2.5L X-Trail? I just did a quick search in AutoLanka classifieds and found 9 of them! So yeah, bullshit. :) 

Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Also, you have continued to insult members despite my previous post. More of this from you and the moderator team will be compelled to give you a warning. 

@MADZ, if  you think this thread should be locked, please go ahead. 

8 hours ago, kaveeshatbd said:

I bought the my car from a famous Minister in Sri Lanka(Earlier he's a minister)

So he has maintained the car very carefully.

Wow...?. I was thinking that politicians have no brain. Now we found a one with brain....?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Davy said:

If members here see bullshitting, it's called out. Regardless of whether it was made by a newbie of senior member. There are plenty of newbies here who are welcomed because they knew how to blend into the community. In the same way, there have been seniors who have been called out on bullshit as well. 

From this post I've quoted, let me just pick ONE example and call out bullshit.

There is no 2.4L Nissan X-Trail. Just 2.0L or 2.5L. Let'a assume that was a typo that  you actually meant 2.5L. One and only 2.5L X-Trail? I just did a quick search in AutoLanka classifieds and found 9 of them! So yeah, bullshit. :) 

Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Also, you have continued to insult members despite my previous post. More of this from you and the moderator team will be compelled to give you a warning. 

@MADZ, if  you think this thread should be locked, please go ahead. 

Ok now you mean there are no 2.4L Manual year 2007 xtrail. That means you don't no.

I know as my classmate has 2.4l manual xtrail. It has directly imported by a embassy in Sri Lanka.

How can I prove this to you??

13 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Ok now you mean there are no 2.4L Manual year 2007 xtrail. That means you don't no.

I know as my classmate has 2.4l manual xtrail. It has directly imported by a embassy in Sri Lanka.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_X-Trail

Do you see any mention of a 2.4l engine? 'cause I don't...

2 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Your profile... it says you have future plans to buy a car... so he assumes you don't even have one

Speaking about future plans, I'm gonna buy myself a new Joka tomorrow. Does that mean I was going commando all this time? Going by OP's logic , that seems to be the case ?

Ah got it..man i gotta update that ...?

You are absolutely correct brother 2007 NT31 X-Trail  has 2488cc QR25DE Engine. Then the problem is 2000 Cefiro has 1995cc VQ20DE Engine. 

Edited by Prangi

33 minutes ago, Prangi said:

You are absolutely correct brother 2007 NT31 X-Trail  has 2488cc QR25DE Engine. Then the problem is 2000 Cefiro has 1995cc VQ20DE Engine. 

2488cc is not referred to as 2.4L. It's 2.5L. The "25" in QR25DE stands for "2.5". The convention is to round to the nearest (100cc from memory) value. 

Edited by Davy

I hope that as a "teen" you have to learn ethics. I don't see any reason to brag about your dad's car, other than planning to sell it by starting a new thread.. Almost all the members who had replied to this thread had driven cefiros including me. Just another troublesome jap ride with ordinary bells and whistles. I know that you are blaming and angry with us because you expected to get replies for your thread like: "Wow!!What an awesome ride!!Do you sell your car?I'm ready to buy it right away."Remember, this thread is not for bragging about an ordinary ride saying that it is the best. Anyway thanks for giving us an "athal" by your narrow mind. There are plenty of social media sites for you to boast about your cefiro like Facebook,Instagram,Twitter and Youtube,plus you will get the comments as you'd expect. I can guess that you have recorded your so fabulous 240kmh speeding event. Yes I know by the way you behave, you are a teen. Idiots like you have caused many accidents in SL roads by speeding, which recalls me about an accident occurred around Colombo area by a youngster who had run over two people from a Fit few years ago.

All your replies indicate you have zero knowledge about vehicles. Even you don't know about the basics of an engine. But you are trying so hard to show that you know everything by insulting our members. Members like @Davy @PreseaLover @matroska have always contributed to this forum, providing useful details and facts. But you just behaved like a total idiot and said that the members don't know how to treat newbies. Remember, there are many member who have driven and owned rides like Audis,Jags,Bimmers and Porsches, but non of them had ever boasted saying that they've got the best rides.

Just like @Davy pointed out if anyone behaves like a complete idiot or insults other members, they will get warnings, regardless of anything. Most of all respect all other members because we know that you are just a school boy and probably one of the youngest members of this forum.

I hope you have to face your O/L's or A/L's in few months. So just don't brag about your dad's car and do your studies kiddo.

Edited by alpha17

6 hours ago, alpha17 said:

I hope that as a "teen" you have to learn ethics. I don't see any reason to brag about your dad's car, other than planning to sell it by starting a new thread.. Almost all the members who had replied to this thread had driven cefiros including me. Just another troublesome jap ride with ordinary bells and whistles. I know that you are blaming and angry with us because you expected to get replies for your thread like: "Wow!!What an awesome ride!!Do you sell your car?I'm ready to buy it right away."Remember, this thread is not for bragging about an ordinary ride saying that it is the best. Anyway thanks for giving us an "athal" by your narrow mind. There are plenty of social media sites for you to boast about your cefiro like Facebook,Instagram,Twitter and Youtube,plus you will get the comments as you'd expect. I can guess that you have recorded your so fabulous 240kmh speeding event. Yes I know by the way you behave, you are a teen. Idiots like you have caused many accidents in SL roads by speeding, which recalls me about an accident occurred around Colombo area by a youngster who had run over two people from a Fit few years ago.

All your replies indicate you have zero knowledge about vehicles. Even you don't know about the basics of an engine. But you are trying so hard to show that you know everything by insulting our members. Members like @Davy @PreseaLover @matroska have always contributed to this forum, providing useful details and facts. But you just behaved like a total idiot and said that the members don't know how to treat newbies. Remember, there are many member who have driven and owned rides like Audis,Jags,Bimmers and Porsches, but non of them had ever boasted saying that they've got the best rides.

Just like @Davy pointed out if anyone behaves like a complete idiot or insults other members, they will get warnings, regardless of anything. Most of all respect all other members because we know that you are just a school boy and probably one of the youngest members of this forum.

I hope you have to face your O/L's or A/L's in few months. So just don't brag about your dad's car and do your studies kiddo.

Ok.

My apologies from all members here that I insulted.

I am angry bcz, you guys were thinking that i am trying to market my car here. Please don't come with this again.

And I doesn't want to sell the car.

In my first post , the every I have listed is through. I don't want to lie to anyone. As I don't know y'all too. So I don't want to lie.

Thanks and forgive me!!!

2 hours ago, kaveeshatbd said:

I am angry bcz, you guys were thinking that i am trying to market my car here. And I doesn't want to sell the car.

In my first post , the every I have listed is through. I don't want to lie to anyone. As I don't know y'all too. So I don't want to lie.

Well, you were marketing the Cefiro A33, And you had your car listed for sale on classifieds sites... I guess you even paid to advertise your car on the "quick" site so you're not fooling anyone when you say you just wanted to see if the Cefiro has a good demand in the used car market... And really, if you don't intend to sell your precious Cefiro, you wouldn't care of its demand in the 2nd hand car market anyway.

You lied about spare parts availability for the Cefiro  in your first post did you not?  

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• MADZ locked this topic