• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For all who are looking to buy Nissan CEFIRO a33

kaveeshatbd

3 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

?????

You don't no what I feel.

So sad about you mate.

You are talking about someone else's car. I don't no what you are talking about. Actually I bought this about 2 years ago. So how you saw it about 5 months before. So It's clear that you are lieng. 

Also you have seen anyone else's car ,that seller might lied to you saying that this is Gamini dissanayakas car.?? So sad.

So sad about you friend.?

i said you advertised your car for sale 5 months ago, and you yourself admitted that i came to see the car wahahahahaha :D 

1 minute ago, kaveeshatbd said:
15 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

I have advertised my car to see whether it has good demand. Not to sell man. Anyway if you agree to buy my car I don't selling it. Sorry!!

Typical time wasters... no not interested in buying yours :D .. anyway you can't sell it either :D 

13 hours ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Engine- Performance is suberb. And no any single error. Speedo meter comes up to 260kmph. I speeded up to 240kmph without any error.(it has streamline body shape)

wow sirawata?That's ground breaking neh machan?  I think cefiro was the first car to introduce streamlining ... 240 maan that's like ferrari no? were you able to try out the paddle Shifters?

Machan are you selling your car recently? I'm willing to trade my civic for it i'll also give a Tomahawk mountain bike free..deal?

2 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

bulshit... they don't bring singapore engines to SL, that's what every shop said.. only the Neo Engine.. i checked every possible corner in the country even in galle.. in every shop they said, cefiro parts are rare, so spare us the crap

As you are new to CEFIRO you don't no about shops who are importing CEFIRO spares.

There are many shops near you. But you don't no. ?

4 minutes ago, matroska said:

wow sirawata?That's ground breaking neh machan?  I think cefiro was the first car to introduce streamlining ... 240 maan that's like ferrari no? were you able to try out the paddle Shifters?

Machan are you selling your car recently? I'm willing to trade my civic for it i'll also give a Tomahawk mountain bike free..deal?

I'm not buying 1.5 L bullshit engines dude. Better by a Alto than a Civic

Sorry look for another one.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, alpha17 said:

Wow!!!I’m really happy to see the one and only owner who has the luck to get the best car of 2018

Just you have the speedo upto 260, don’t think that speeding is just a piece of cake. Seems to me like you are just an 18 year old who just got driving license and speeding like an idiot using the dad’s car.Imagine when you are doing over 200kmh in a nearly 20 year old car and if a fault came in and then....

One of my friend owned a one for about 2-3 years and the car never stopped giving troubles.Famous coil problems were also present.I also drove the car,yes its spacious and has good tourque.Comfort wise I think its a bit lacking.Drive a Lexus and STFU!

Hey,

You are right. But I need to see the performance of the car. So speeded to 240kmph. No errors came still.(don't no about future).

Actually you are right. I am driving my dad's car.?

2 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

I'm not buying 1.5 L bullshit engines dude. Better by a Alto than a Civic

Oh man....according to you cefiro>>>>>>>>>>>benz,bimmer,all euros,lexus>alto>civic....man i feel so bad about you.Just drive a Civic. I hope you have not driven anything except your daddy's ceffy. Poor you!!!

14 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:
28 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Ohh really. Engine seized after decided to sell. What a lie.??

I have advertised my car to see whether it has good demand. Not to sell man. Anyway if you agree to buy my car I don't selling it. Sorry!!

3 hours ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Also I have to tell CEFIRO has good demand as I know it practically.

Liar, liar, pants on fire :D 

• Haha 1

Just now, kaveeshatbd said:

'm not buying 1.5 L bullshit engines dude. Better by a Alto than a Civic

But is it up for sale macho? 

it doesn't have a 1.5 L engine but its new machan ...thama packing kadalath naha..... here let me send a pic 

IMG_20181111_131853.thumb.jpg.2f0f41256b6b07a5e0e7d1e083f4a7f1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, alpha17 said:

Oh man....according to you cefiro>>>>>>>>>>>benz,bimmer,all euros,lexus>alto>civic....man i feel so bad about you.Just drive a Civic. I hope you have not driven anything except your daddy's ceffy. Poor you!!!

Dude, My dad loves 2L and above engines. 

What I meant is I don't won't to by a Civic comes with 1.5 L . I have drove earlier a 1.5L one. So I know the performance and no pickup.

Actually his mountain bicycle is better I think .

Hey,

You are right. But I need to see the performance of the car. So speeded to 240kmph. No errors came still.(don't no about future).

Actually you are right. I am driving my dad's car.?

So advertise it. This forum is not meant for advertisements dude.Most of the members of this forum have driven and have many experiences with various vehicles. First drive some proper cars. Atleast drive some jap econo boxes like Axio Allion and Premios if you cannot find any proper cars.

And please stop fooling around speeding. Sometimes not only you, other innocent drivers and passengers have to pay the price for your mistakes KID. Oh, and don't forgot to do your school's homework kid

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alpha17 said:

So advertise it. This forum is not meant for advertisements dude.Most of the members of this forum have driven and have many experiences with various vehicles. First drive some proper cars. Atleast drive some jap econo boxes like Axio Allion and Premios if you cannot find any proper cars.

And please stop fooling around speeding. Sometimes not only you, other innocent drivers and passengers have to pay the price for your mistakes KID. Oh, and don't forgot to do your school's homework kid

Why I am advertising. I just came to this forum to share my thoughts. 

Now only I know these people are so funny.

Thanks for reminding me about HW's

Thank you again.

I am already driving a Honda grace too man..nothing to worry. I knows the difference between grace and CEFIRO. 

According to you only elders know about vehicles. So sad about you.?

8 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Why I am advertising. I just came to this forum to share my thoughts. 

Now only I know these people are so funny.

Thanks for reminding me about HW's

Thank you again.

I am already driving a Honda grace too man..nothing to worry. I knows the difference between grace and CEFIRO. 

According to you only elders know about vehicles. So sad about you.?

Even there are kids in their early teens who knows well about vehicles better than you. Age is not a problem. The way you act up in this forum nicely highlights your mentality and imaturity. Just don't waste your time and keep your nice cefiro previously owned by Chathura Senarathna

p.s - you are really funny man.keep up the work and stay in school

Edited by alpha17
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

Not condemning your car but you need to do an interior cleaning and bring the interior of the car to proper order as the interior condition is poor and seats has been abused

That's probably cos he did have a 3 some in the car .... him his right hand and left hand ?

52 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

My god I'm dying!!!

I was gonna watch a will ferrel movie but now i think i've had enough comedy entertainment for the day. 

10 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Anyway I am not gonna sell it broh....

Yeah since your lame  attempt to do so here didn't go down quite well ...

Look - I have spent enough time with a cefiro a few years ago to say it's not a bad car by any means- but if not well maintained they are nightmares - and judging by PL's comments it will be  while before you sell it too....  usually we have jokers like this on the forum trying to hype up 121's premios etc ... but for a cefiro this is a first :D 

oh and btw that car ...it was not HW it was a matchbox. And if you're interested that bike is still there ?

Edited by matroska

I have relation who just boasts about his Vios(Belta face). According to him FD1,Axela,Axios,Premios are all like the vios, and the vios has better acceleration...poor guy...reminds me of this cefiro upper

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, alpha17 said:

Even there are kids in their early teens who knows well about vehicles better than you. Age is not a problem. The way you act up in this forum nicely highlights your mentality and imaturity. Just don't waste your time and keep your nice cefiro previously owned by Chathura Senarathna

Are you a Doctor??

If not you can be a doctor as you have ability as you can find persons mentality through a post.

I really appreciate you friend. Keep it up.

And who the hell is chathura senarathna...I don't know that guy. Sorry

3 minutes ago, matroska said:

That's probably he did have a 3 some in the car .... him his right hand and left hand ?

I was gonna watch a will ferrel movie but now i think i've had enough comedy entertainment for the day. 

Yeah since your late attempt to do so here didn't go down quite well ...

Look - I have spent enough time with a cefiro a few years ago to say it's not a bad car by any means- but if not well maintained they are nightmares - and judging by PL's comments it will be  while before you sell it too....  usually we have jokers like this on the forum trying to hype up 121's premios etc ... but for a cefiro this is a first :D 

I'm not sure whether you spent the time with a CEFIRO or ?????

Dude get my point first and then talk.

I came to this forum to share my ideas on CEFIRO as I can't believe the performance of the mine(year 2000 car)18 years old without any error. I know no one believes this.

And I didn't came to sell my car. I put a add on ###### twice to see the demand only not to sell. And presealover came to see my car. He is a presea lover. Why the hell he came to see CEFIRO. I have no idea.? And he starts a lecture in my house about the price of the car. And I have listened to it carefully ?. I am the one who's deciding the price.

5 minutes ago, alpha17 said:

I have relation who just boasts about his Vios(Belta face). According to him FD1,Axela,Axios,Premios are all like the vios, and the vios has better acceleration...poor guy...reminds me of this cefiro upper

So you are telling that 1.5L engine has better acceleration than 2L engine.

So sad. You have to learn from the beginning.

So sad. You have to learn from the beginning.

You don't even understand the irony. I don't want to waste my time on a kid explaining about tuning and forced induction. Just stop this nonsense and do your homework kiddo

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

I came to this forum to share my ideas on CEFIRO as I can't believe the performance of the mine(year 2000 car)18 years old without any error. I know no one believes this.

no. You were trying to market your cefiro...anyone who reads your first post can understand what you were trying to do...

10 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

machan let me ask you a question what is the engine size of formula one cars nowadays?

BTW  how was Sunday school /daham pasal today? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kaveeshatbd said:

And presealover came to see my car. He is a presea lover. Why the hell he came to see CEFIRO. I have no idea.

OMG Im dying here. ??           

In his defense those  days he was "Artful Dodger" 

Edited by sathyajithj99
  • Haha 2

• MADZ locked this topic