• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For all who are looking to buy Nissan CEFIRO a33

kaveeshatbd

Hi guys,

I am using a Nissan CEFIRO a33 2L year 2000 Manufactured car. Still it has no errors (you might not believe).

Engine- Performance is suberb. And no any single error. Speedo meter comes up to 260kmph. I speeded up to 240kmph without any error.(it has streamline body shape)

Gear box- Gear changing is really smooth and no ant single error in gear box.

All the electric options- Power shutters ok! Power Mirrors ok! And it comes with electric seats! 

When I am buying the car I expected repairs as it's 16 years old (bought in 2016). But I also can't believe that it has no errors and runs smoothly as we can't even hear a sound of the engine when starts.

Also it has good leg space(really good). 

I recommend Nissan CEFIRO is the best car that you can show a Prestigious look by spending a low cost.

If you are seeking only the performance and not the fuel CEFIRO is the best. And it's really high in fuel consumption.(3-4kmpl in high traffic and 5-6 in moving traffic and Max 8kmpl in highway.)

Many spare parts shops has CEFIRO spares. No need to worry about spares. 

Best car with good durability!!!! CEFIRO a33

A note from CROSSWIND on conflict of interest: this message has been posted by a user who has been allegedly trying to sell a Cefiro. Please take this in to account when considering the content, for making your decisions. 

Edited by Crosswind
Conflict of interest note added.
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Wow that's great! It's unbelievable! I think the CEFIRO A33 won "Car of the year" 18 consecutive years since 2000, so you're absolutely right. Also, wow!!! 240 km/h, that is really great on a CEFIRO! Good on you mate. Aim for 260 km/h next time. I'm sure the CEFIRO can do it. 

I also used a friend's CEFIRO A33 for a few weeks back in 2011 or so I know exactly what you're talking about. I only drove around Colombo at slow speeds, so didn't get to enjoy it at 240 km/h like you. :( 

@PreseaLover, care to share your "positive" experience with yours?

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Davy said:

Wow that's great! It's unbelievable! I think the CEFIRO A33 won "Car of the year" 18 consecutive years since 2000, so you're absolutely right. Also, wow!!! 240 km/h, that is really great on a CEFIRO! Good on you mate. Aim for 260 km/h next time. I'm sure the CEFIRO can do it. 

I also used a friend's CEFIRO A33 for a few weeks back in 2011 or so I know exactly what you're talking about. I only drove around Colombo at slow speeds, so didn't get to enjoy it at 240 km/h like you. :( 

@PreseaLover, care to share your "positive" experience with yours?

well honestly the cefiro is not the greatest as people claim to be it is.. I was expecting more of a comfortable and better ride but it was not upto expectations.. then i realized that people boast too much about the cefiro (which i fell for and bought), Pickup wise its good, but apart from the better pickup and speed it is just a normal car.. comfort level is also not the greatest.. well I could say the comfort level is a lil bit higher than the presea specifically on potholes but in a highway it will give the same comfort level... I didn't try to speed up to 260 cuz I didn't want to die..  it has a lot of space.. the people in the back can have a threesome easily... the excimo version is better in comfort level than the singapore leather seat version cuz the excimo comes with fabric seats..test drove excimo's too and that's what i felt.. so anyway, anyone who still wants to buy a cefiro, go for the excimo and not the leather seat version.. but i would suggest a cedric or laurel over the cefiro which has more options... well i dont have any positive experience on the cefiro to share much :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Maybe this is the guy who bought Presealover's cefiro and now trying to get rid of it.

Hi sathyajithj99,

I bought the my car from a famous Minister in Sri Lanka(Earlier he's a minister)

So he has maintained the car very carefully. I have checked the car, so it doesn't had any errors. I also drove a test drive in highway. 

Anyway CEFIRO has errors. I am also agree with that as I know my cousins CEFIRO, it has so many errors. But the thing is there are CEFIRO's in best Condition. It's depending on that first owner of the car, as if he maintained the car well.

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

You do realize you sound like a door-to-door salesman who's trying to sell off his cheap Chinese merchandise for a ridiculous price, right?

Hi dude,

I just wanted to share my thoughts about CEFIRO for who's gonna buy it.

Nothing to worry this is your thought about my post. Its up to you friend.

Also I have to tell CEFIRO has good demand as I know it practically.

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

well honestly the cefiro is not the greatest as people claim to be it is.. I was expecting more of a comfortable and better ride but it was not upto expectations.. then i realized that people boast too much about the cefiro (which i fell for and bought), Pickup wise its good, but apart from the better pickup and speed it is just a normal car.. comfort level is also not the greatest.. well I could say the comfort level is a lil bit higher than the presea specifically on potholes but in a highway it will give the same comfort level... I didn't try to speed up to 260 cuz I didn't want to die..  it has a lot of space.. the people in the back can have a threesome easily... the excimo version is better in comfort level than the singapore leather seat version cuz the excimo comes with fabric seats..test drove excimo's too and that's what i felt.. so anyway, anyone who still wants to buy a cefiro, go for the excimo and not the leather seat version.. but i would suggest a cedric or laurel over the cefiro which has more options... well i dont have any positive experience on the cefiro to share much :D 

Hi presealover,

I am not telling it's the greatest car in the country. What I am telling is it's a good deal for low price.

Also I agree with you threesome ?and fabric seats. Singapore version have many errors too.

And Cedric and Laurel has no demand. And Cedric is really high in fuel as it comes with either 2.5L or 3.0 engine. But the car is superb who's not thinking much about fuel.

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

Hey,

What's the error you had in the CEFIRO??

3 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Hey,

What's the error you had in the CEFIRO??

His engine went kaboom on him, despite you claiming that Cefiros have spares "in many spare part shops", he couldn't find a replacement engine for the car so he had to sell it - sans engine.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

His engine went kaboom on him, despite you claiming that Cefiros have spares "in many spare part shops", he couldn't find a replacement engine for the car so he had to sell it - sans engine.

Ohh my God.

I know shops that has reconditioned engines for CEFIRO. It's unbelievable that he couldn't find a engine. Or if he check with panchikawatta easily can find.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Ohh my God.

I know shops that has reconditioned engines for CEFIRO. It's unbelievable that he couldn't find a engine. Or if he check with panchikawatta easily can find.

bulshit... they don't bring singapore engines to SL, that's what every shop said.. only the Neo Engine.. i checked every possible corner in the country even in galle.. in every shop they said, cefiro parts are rare, so spare us the crap

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Hi guys,

I am using a Nissan CEFIRO a33 2L year 2000 Manufactured car. Still it has no errors (you might not believe).

Engine- Performance is suberb. And no any single error. Speedo meter comes up to 260kmph. I speeded up to 240kmph without any error.(it has streamline body shape)

Gear box- Gear changing is really smooth and no ant single error in gear box.

All the electric options- Power shutters ok! Power Mirrors ok! And it comes with electric seats! 

When I am buying the car I expected repairs as it's 16 years old (bought in 2016). But I also can't believe that it has no errors and runs smoothly as we can't even hear a sound of the engine when starts.

Also it has good leg space(really good). 

I recommend Nissan CEFIRO is the best car that you can show a Prestigious look by spending a low cost.

If you are seeking only the performance and not the fuel CEFIRO is the best. And it's really high in fuel consumption.(3-4kmpl in high traffic and 5-6 in moving traffic and Max 8kmpl in highway.)

Many spare parts shops has CEFIRO spares. No need to worry about spares. 

Best car with good durability!!!! CEFIRO a33

Wow!!!I’m really happy to see the one and only owner who has the luck to get the best car of 2018

Just you have the speedo upto 260, don’t think that speeding is just a piece of cake. Seems to me like you are just an 18 year old who just got driving license and speeding like an idiot using the dad’s car.Imagine when you are doing over 200kmh in a nearly 20 year old car and if a fault came in and then....

One of my friend owned a one for about 2-3 years and the car never stopped giving troubles.Famous coil problems were also present.I also drove the car,yes its spacious and has good tourque.Comfort wise I think its a bit lacking.Drive a Lexus and STFU!

Edited by alpha17
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, alpha17 said:

Wow!!!I’m really happy to see the one and only owner who has the luck to get the best car of 2018

Just you have the speedo upto 260, don’t think that speeding is just a piece of cake. Seems to me like you are just an 18 year old who just got driving license and speeding like an idiot using the dad’s car.Imagine when you are doing over 200kmh in a nearly 20 year old car and if a fault came in and then....

One of my friend owned a one for about 2-3 years and the car never stopped giving troubles.Famous coil problems were also present.I also drove the car,yes its spacious and has good tourque.Comfort wise I think its a bit lacking.Drive a Lexus and STFU!

I know this car... it's exactly his fathers car.. :D i went to inspect this particular car while I was looking for Cefiro's few months back and didn't buy it. :D Now the question arises.., if it has so much demand as he claims why isn't it sold until now for over 5 months? :D I went to inspect the car because this same description was given in the advertisement too and it made me wanna go buy it, but when I actually saw the car it made me wanna puke, sorry not sorry. 

2 hours ago, kaveeshatbd said:

I bought the my car from a famous Minister in Sri Lanka(Earlier he's a minister)

So he has maintained the car very carefully.

Not condemning your car but you need to do an interior cleaning and bring the interior of the car to proper order as the interior condition is poor and seats has been abused :D the reason I didn't even take your car for a ride after coming to inspect is because I was highly dissatisfied with the condition of the car :D  I'm mentioning this here cuz I don't want to see a fellow A/L member falling for this bulshit and wasting his time... you have mentioned in the advert that there is not even sound when the engine is started. I just wanted to ask "Are you deaf?" at the time i came to inspect the car, but then again didnt wan't to waste my breath on it too... so like I said, spare us the bulshit please and don't mislead people here.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

I know this car... it's exactly his fathers car.. :D i went to inspect this particular car while I was looking for Cefiro's few months back and didn't buy it. :D Now the question arises.., if it has so much demand as he claims why isn't it sold until now for over 5 months? :D I went to inspect the car because this same description was given in the advertisement too and it made me wanna go buy it, but when I actually saw the car it made me wanna puke, sorry not sorry. 

Not condemning your car but you need to do an interior cleaning and bring the interior of the car to proper order as the interior condition is poor and seats has been abused :D the reason I didn't even take your car for a ride after coming to inspect is because I was highly dissatisfied with the condition of the car :D  I'm mentioning this here cuz I don't want to see a fellow A/L member falling for this bulshit and wasting his time... you have mentioned in the advert that there is not even sound when the engine is started. I just wanted to ask "Are you deaf?" at the time i came to inspect the car, but then again didnt wan't to waste my breath on it too... so like I said, spare us the bulshit please and don't mislead people here.. 

Oh dude!! He wants to sell his car like saying it is not for sale, but for sale... :sarcastic_hand:I remember an episode of Raja Sabawa saying 99 as the polling number after the broadcasting has stopped.:sarcastic_hand:pity him:sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Yeah yeah when I came to inspect the car I remember ya"ll mentioning that this car was previously owned by Gamini Dissanayake.. Last time I checked, Gamini Dissanayake died in 1994 and the car was manufactured in 2000... WTF mate, don't yal know to at least lie properly? I laughed my ass off soo hard from the inside and kept my mouth shut and came back like a goat, cuz I really didn't want to waste my time with you guys arguing about the death of the minister and manufactured year of this car.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Yeah yeah when I came to inspect the car I remember ya"ll mentioning that this car was previously owned by Gamini Dissanayake.. Last time I checked, Gamini Dissanayake died in 1994 and the car was manufactured in 2000... WTF mate, don't yal know to at least lie properly? I laughed my ass off soo hard from the inside and kept my mouth shut and came back like a goat, cuz I really didn't want to waste my time with you guys arguing about the death of the minister and manufactured year of this car.. 

I just can't bear this:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: so as the last step he joined the forum to advertise just like saying NOT FOR SALE,BUT FOR SALE....and the story of the minister...oh god I can't stop laughing:sport-smiley-004:anyway his father has brought the car from a "Gamini Dissanayake",since the combination of Gamini and Dissanayaka is very common.Wow man nice try!!!oh forgot..Wow KID nice try!!!
And by the way he behave, most probably the car has been previously owned by Chathura Senarathne:action-smiley-060:that's why he said "a minister"

Edited by alpha17
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Ohoo,

So you are the one who came on presea to see my car.

You are wrong brother. It's owned by Naveen dissanayaka. Gamini dissnayaka is his father.

And you lied to me that you bought the CEFIRO for 2.5million. I also laughed my ass. And you told me you are selling the CEFIRO because of seating problem. But actually you had engine error.?

48 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

23 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

My god I'm dying!!! :D :D :D 

Emojis doesn't do justice to what I'm feeling right now. I want an emoji of a laughing ass. :D :D

Edited by Hyaenidae

2 minutes ago, kaveeshatbd said:

Ohoo,

So you are the one who came on presea to see my car.

You are wrong brother. It's owned by Naveen dissanayaka. Gamini dissnayaka is his father.

And you lied to me that you bought the CEFIRO for 2.5million. I also laughed my ass. And you told me you are selling the CEFIRO because of seating problem. But actually you had engine error.?

Yeah cuz liers like you believe that Cefiro's can be sold for 2.5 so I also lied saying i bought for 2.5 :D 

The engine seized after I decided to sell my car, and unlike you I didn't lie to the next buyer, I told that the engine is seized and the new buyer towed it and bought it for a lower price :D and of course even before selling it the whole A/L community was aware that I have seating problems in the car, and I'm about to sell it :D 

4 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

My god I'm dying!!! :D :D :D 

Emojis doesn't do justice to what I'm feeling right now. I want a emoji of a laughing ass. :D :D

?????

You don't no what I feel.

So sad about you mate.

You are talking about someone else's car. I don't no what you are talking about. Actually I bought this about 2 years ago. So how you saw it about 5 months before. So It's clear that you are lieng. 

Also you have seen anyone else's car ,that seller might lied to you saying that this is Gamini dissanayakas car.?? So sad.

So sad about you friend.?

Just now, kaveeshatbd said:

?????

You don't no what I feel.

So sad about you mate.

You are talking about someone else's car. I don't no what you are talking about. Actually I bought this about 2 years ago. So how you saw it about 5 months before. So It's clear that you are lieng. 

Also you have seen anyone else's car ,that seller might lied to you saying that this is Gamini dissanayakas car.?? So sad.

So sad about you friend.?

You quoted the wrong person, you shameless guerrilla marketer!!! :D

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Yeah cuz liers like you believe that Cefiro's can be sold for 2.5 so I also lied saying i bought for 2.5 :D 

The engine seized after I decided to sell my car, and unlike you I didn't lie to the next buyer, I told that the engine is seized and the new buyer towed it and bought it for a lower price :D and of course even before selling it the whole A/L community was aware that I have seating problems in the car, and I'm about to sell it :D 

10 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Ohh really. Engine seized after decided to sell. What a lie.??

I have advertised my car to see whether it has good demand. Not to sell man. Anyway if you agree to buy my car I don't selling it. Sorry!!

• MADZ locked this topic