• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

When I start, didn't come ready mode most of time?

DAQUA

Question

13 answers to this question

10 hours ago, DAQUA said:

didn't come ready mode most of time? Why? 

Friend,

If language is a problem I guess you can send the question in Sinhala. I guess AL admins will give an exemption to the rules. 

I guess the main purpose is help each other.

Admins / Moderators please let me know if that is against the policy and cannot have an exemption in a special case. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, kmeeg said:

Admins / Moderators please let me know if that is against the policy and cannot have an exemption in a special case. Thank you.

Last time I checked, MADZ said it is okay to type in Sinhala if you find it difficult to get an idea across in English. I agree and I'm even happy to translate questions to English for those who are unable to read Sinhala. I can add the translation just below the original question itself, given that the original question is clear and concise.

This particular thread however, is not solely due to the fact that OP finds it hard to type in English. It's that + assuming that members here have the ability to read their mind and find out what car they're taking about. Judging by the username, I assume it's a Toyota Aqua. How hard is it to type that?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Davy said:

Last time I checked, MADZ said it is okay to type in Sinhala if you find it difficult to get an idea across in English. I agree and I'm even happy to translate questions to English for those who are unable to read Sinhala. I can add the translation just below the original question itself, given that the original question is clear and concise.

This particular thread however, is not solely due to the fact that OP finds it hard to type in English. It's that + assuming that members here have the ability to read their mind and find out what car they're taking about. Judging by the username, I assume it's a Toyota Aqua. How hard is it to type that?

For sure people should try their best to explain the problem clearly as no one is paid to answer questions. Every here helps because we love cars and we love to help each other.

Ok jokes apart (i'm sorry i'm still laughing at this and the cefiro-clown on the other thread)   i think

1. Op has an Aqua

2. It seems there is a 'Ready' indicator and it doesn't come on when he starts it.

3. Maybe this will help