• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Breaking News: PreseaLover has bought a car

Crosswind

Oh thank God. Is it a "white colour, H number, automatic" Presea? 

I wonder if someone won the 20K reward he was offering for anyone who found him his ultimate Presea. 

Anyway, congratulations @PreseaLover. I didn't even realise that you've changed the forum username back to "PreseaLover" from "ArtfulDodger". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

the name was changed back to presealover right after i sold the cefiro :D 

It's a H number 'automatic' but not a white one.. this is metallic green, but since i had a white one before, this time its gonna be deep black pearl (VW euro paint).. and undergoing another restoration.. restoration involves throwing away the dvd player/ reverse camera and installing a simple audio or casette player to make it look like an absolute 90's car :D No I'm not gonna throw away so, if anyone wants to exchange a double din audio only player for my DVD then i'd exchange..(because i hate touch displays)... also hoping to change the alloy wheels.. currently the ones i have are black.. i want silver... so anyone who wants black alloys, i have and will give for a cheap price.. 

this is also a limited edition with armrests, tweeters in the arm panels etc. with a better greyish fabric design that the previous ones... il post pics after the restoration with (before and after pics).. the estimated project delivery date would be end of January because im using Agile methodology for the project.. :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

It's a H number 'automatic' but not a white one.. this is metallic green, but since i had a white one before, this time its gonna be deep black pearl (VW euro paint).. and undergoing another restoration.. restoration involves throwing away the dvd player/ reverse camera and installing a simple audio or casette player to make it look like an absolute 90's car :D No I'm not gonna throw away so, if anyone wants to exchange a double din audio only player for my DVD then i'd exchange..(because i hate touch displays)... also hoping to change the alloy wheels.. currently the ones i have are black.. i want silver... so anyone who wants black alloys, i have and will give for a cheap price.. 

this is also a limited edition with armrests, tweeters in the arm panels etc. with a better greyish fabric design that the previous ones... il post pics after the restoration with (before and after pics).. the estimated project delivery date would be end of January because im using Agile methodology for the project.. :D 

Daapan bang photos..

Congratulations btw on your new purchase.. :) 

Edited by trinity
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Congratulations Bro......?. Please upload pictures of your Presea...?. This time, you thoroughly check and do necessary cooling system repairs on the machine. Hope you remember your cefiro experience.....?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

the estimated project delivery date would be end of January because im using Agile methodology for the project.. :D 

That would be good for a blog. Why not open a blog so we see pics every 2 weeks..?

If you guys remember that guy opened a 4 year old thread to show his car and called everyone losers, I really wish he see this kind of threads and feel the real happiness of getting a car and the plans for future work.. ?❤️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Congratulations again :D

There was a green H number Presea advertised on classifieds but it was priced for 14.75 and the model year was 1999. (Regd in 2003)

No this wasnt an advertised car.. this is a 2000 model, 2004 reg one... I found this car after spamming FB groups on a daily basis without giving up and convincing the owner to sell when everyone else told to get a life :D 

Edited by PreseaLover

Just now, PreseaLover said:

No this wasnt an advertised car.. I found this car after spamming FB groups on a daily basis without giving up and convincing the owner to sell when everyone else told to get a life :D 

Yep, the car I mentioned had silver alloys... So do we have to wait until the completion of the restoration project to see her? ;)

1 hour ago, TheFlyingFox said:

Congratulations Machan !! Now less status updates perhaps ?

Dream on....wait for status updates like a ballpoint pen got stuck in an AC vent, i dropped a coin inside the radiator etc.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, matroska said:

Dream on....wait for status updates like a ballpoint pen got stuck in an AC vent, i dropped a coin inside the radiator etc.

Ado I swear, yesterday a cigerette got stuck inside the dashboard just like that pen in my previous presea.. a friend of mine kept a ciggerete on the dashboard and it rolled and went inside the dash.. ado im serious... what to do so, now its inside... 

ohh finally he found what he was looking :) Congrats PreseaLover for the new ride !!  Would be great if you make use of AL blog section for your past and future projects as it will be easy for us to keep track.

4 hours ago, Crosswind said:

@PreseaLover seems to have found a car. Finally, we all can live in peace.

• Thanks 1

Congratulations dude!!!

Finally all your hard effort for months have paid you with a bonus.I hope the car might be in great condition.I think finding a good car in SL have become harder than finding true love???...It is really worth that you could get your hands on a higer spec version.Bravo???

So far what I need to find is this piece of vent... the small pieces of it are broken from the inside.. any idea where i could get it? Only the vent of another presea would suit this.. not even the fb14 one.... Also i have black alloys which I dont like.. want to have silver alloys.. (size 14).. so if anyone wants to exchange their silver for my black do let me know.. pic below.. 

45487673_10156124333404200_8094401331474726912_n.jpg

0BD25001-EF1E-4A8E-86D1-FEABCE2B72BD.jpg