• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anju 119

16 hours ago, Anju 119 said:

Hello guys,

Can anyone recomend  me a place to repair sagging upholstery of my toyota allion 260 ? Thanks in advance ! ✌?

B08582F9-1869-43C4-8C4B-9A3C688A5713.jpeg

For starters am a bit worried to see this in a 260.. Havent seen the glue coming off so fast? Has the vehicle being subjected to an impact / repair in this area? or perhaps a corrosion which is leaking water to the liner ? 

There are a quick DIY fixes, but i would suggest you going to a place like Nawala Cushion Works, take the entire headliner off clean and re-glue.If the cost is too high there are some DIY heating glue fixes which might do the trick. But pls inspect the respective area of the body 

Hi, yes there was a wiring issue and the roof had been removed, this was done by toyota lanka. After one year only we got this issue. I will contact Nawala cushion works and see if there is any possibilty of repairing this. Thank you so much.

10 minutes ago, Sadik said:

For starters am a bit worried to see this in a 260.. Havent seen the glue coming off so fast? Has the vehicle being subjected to an impact / repair in this area? or perhaps a corrosion which is leaking water to the liner ? 

There are a quick DIY fixes, but i would suggest you going to a place like Nawala Cushion Works, take the entire headliner off clean and re-glue.If the cost is too high there are some DIY heating glue fixes which might do the trick. But pls inspect the respective area of the body