• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car is vibrating

Gayan1990

Question

8 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Gayan1990 said:

I have axio 2010.it is vibranting when engine is in its low rpms.Engine is misfiring during low speed.I hve changed my original ac compressor to a 121 compressor.Is thi due to problem in the plug.?or anywhere else.??

Turn off the AC and try. Then you can rule out the AC compressor.
Then check engine mounts and Idle Control Valve, MAP sensor and EGR Valve.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, matroska said:

Actually what's the deal with this ? I've seen/heard a few people install 121 compressors onto Beltas , Yarises, Axios etc?  

seems they use different types of compressors.
121 uses a standard mechanical(electromagnetic) clutch type compressor where as Allion Premio uses a clutchless(swash plate ) compressor (CVC).

So an Allion or Premio is not designed to work with a standard clutch type compressor which has more vibration and comparatively more load on the system. 

Edited by Jason_Bourne

2 hours ago, matroska said:

Actually what's the deal with this ? I've seen/heard a few people install 121 compressors onto Beltas , Yarises, Axios etc?  

Jason has answered I guess. Yes normal clutch based compressors introduce more friction to the engine compared to VDC(variable displacement compressors) and not good for the engine/ECU in the long run. Basically engine is not programmed to run with that type of compressor. It affects the fuel economy too. People do replace with 121 compressors due to they are being cheap second hand, lack of knowledge, just as a short term fix before selling etc. Some even raise the idle RPM to match the added load which is a big no no.

Edited by hrm

On Sun Nov 04 2018 at 3:22 PM, Gayan1990 said:

I have axio 2010.it is vibranting when engine is in its low rpms.Engine is misfiring during low speed.I hve changed my original ac compressor to a 121 compressor.Is thi due to problem in the plug.?or anywhere else.??

Hello gayan1990,

I think it's a error in engine mounts. Normally it has 4 mounts. When engine mounts are not in good condition vibration occurs bcz engine lose it's balance as it's not fixed correctly.

So better to check and change.

Thanks