• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Guess who bought a Lancer EX

trinity

19 hours ago, hrm said:

Congrats on your new car. 

19 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

she looks like an absolute Minter. Congratz!!

18 hours ago, kmeeg said:

Damn..!! Congrats mate.. Beautiful car and looks new..

5 hours ago, Magnum said:

Sweet ride! Are you planning on keeping the ES as well?

5 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

She looks stunning! Congratulations!!! Moar pics if possible, please :love-smiley-045:

Is she a GLX or GLS? Any plans for mods/additions?

4 hours ago, kush said:

Congradulations

Nice car, i had one of the early GLS (2007) very nice car, it was sad to let it go

image.gif.8ab532307bde8a120a0f7ebc195a8a60.gifThanks guys,, 

@Magnum Sadly I'll be parting with the CS. 

@Hyaenidae This is a GLX, wanted to but a GLS but could not find a one. The only GLS available had a higher asking price cuz of the newer manufactured year. Hence i settled with this one. As for mods/additions.. Definitely, there'll be additions. I'll be taking the same path I took with my CS Lancer. Whatever new addition I do, would only be something came to a car with higher specs. First in the list would be a spoiler. Thereafter any other changes would have to wait a bit until financials settles down.:) 

30 minutes ago, Harry (aq) said:

Congrats buddy, Did not know you were looking for one. I sold mine last Feb. 

Thanks machang. Too bad I missed yours. Anyways it I only started looking for cars in the beginning of this month. I was supersized to see the very low number of EX's for sale. There were only handful of cars came out and they got sold just as they came out. I was lucky enough to grab this car before anyone else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trinity said:

First in the list would be a spoiler. Thereafter any other changes would have to wait a bit until financials settles down.:) 

Let me know if you are looking for a spoiler, can recommend the place where I got mine. 

I got a stock spoiler not EvoX spoiler. Also consider adding window visors as well. 

5 minutes ago, Harry (aq) said:

Let me know if you are looking for a spoiler, can recommend the place where I got mine. 

I got a stock spoiler not EvoX spoiler. Also consider adding window visors as well. 

Please do. ( I too know a guy, but knowing another place is an advantage). Also, if you know a place to buy original window visors, please let me know that as well. 

4 hours ago, trinity said:

@Hyaenidae This is a GLX, wanted to but a GLS but could not find a one. The only GLS available had a higher asking price cuz of the newer manufactured year. Hence i settled with this one. As for mods/additions.. Definitely, there'll be additions. I'll be taking the same path I took with my CS Lancer. Whatever new addition I do, would only be something came to a car with higher specs. First in the list would be a spoiler. Thereafter any other changes would have to wait a bit until financials settles down.:) 

Awesome. Post more pics if you have the time.

I thought the GLX didn't come with an armrest? And the model code of your car is "CY2A" I thought GLX is CY1A and GLS is CY2A. But this is a grey area as its hard to differentiate GLX from GLS using the options alone

This car has the 4A91 engine (1500CC) and has EPS, right? AFAIK From 2012 onwards, these came with 4A92 (1600CC) engines and HPS.

10 hours ago, iRage said:

Hey ! What does a Japanese person calls a Tyrannosaurus Rex ??!!! 

T-LEX !!! 

Congrats on the new purchase :D

That's a good name! First B.R.A.T.T, now T-LEX. Love it! :)

36 minutes ago, john cooper said:

Ado, congratulations!! 

i can see you still holding the old Lancy, will put a evo kit into that??? Rish able to find a kit for that aye. ?

Thanks Macho, Sadly I'm gonna have to sell the old Lancy man, cant afford to keep two cars at the same time. :) 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Awesome. Post more pics if you have the time.

I thought the GLX didn't come with an armrest? And the model code of your car is "CY2A" I thought GLX is CY1A and GLS is CY2A. But this is a grey area as its hard to differentiate GLX from GLS using the options alone

This car has the 4A91 engine (1500CC) and has EPS, right? AFAIK From 2012 onwards, these came with 4A92 (1600CC) engines and HPS.

You are correct. 

I too thought the GLX didnt come with center console, rear head rest and arm rest, but its not the case here. As far as I've noticed, main differences with the GLS and GLX are,

GLS having

1.HID head lamps

2.Multi function steering wheel

3.Traction control

4. Key less entry 

5.Remotely operated boot lid.