• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need a good Car around 2 million

Sipa

Question

Around 2.0 Million you have few of the following options available

Viva Elite

Mazda Familia

Chevrolet Cruz

If you can increase the budget slightly you can go for a Suzuki Swift Jeep model as well. But end of the day it's all based on your requirement and preference.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sipa said:

Yes, i have seen one advertisement. Do you know about the fuel consumption?

Since these cars are not popular among common car users in Lanka, you can bargain and get a good car for less price. Eg for 1.4 ~ 1.6. Regarding fuel consumption average will be around 9 ~ 10 like most standard bigger cars. Even Nissan March you can get only 8 kmpl best even it is so small.....? Anyway if you are so concerned about fuel consumption may be you can search for a Japanese Bulto....?. I think Japanese Bulto you can get for your budget and it will use 15 kmpl on average. Anyway don't go for Indian Bulto. It is a crap...☹️

3 hours ago, tilvin said:

Since these cars are not popular among common car users in Lanka, you can bargain and get a good car for less price. Eg for 1.4 ~ 1.6. Regarding fuel consumption average will be around 9 ~ 10 like most standard bigger cars. Even Nissan March you can get only 8 kmpl best even it is so small.....? Anyway if you are so concerned about fuel consumption may be you can search for a Japanese Bulto....?. I think Japanese Bulto you can get for your budget and it will use 15 kmpl on average. Anyway don't go for Indian Bulto. It is a crap...☹️

Thanks mate. Well noted and yes um not gonna go for indian autos.

I think that one of the best options for you will be the Subaru Impreza WRX. This car is so sick. I'm in love with it and I sure you will also enjoy it. I was dreaming of this car for almost 3 years. Anyway, now after I bought it am more in love with it. I love the way it's handling and the sound of the engine. I got it using a car loan https://www.car.co.uk/car-finance/car-finance-calculator. This platform calculated some offers regarding the credit score I have. The offers were so favorable and attractive that I decided to take them. I am the happiest man now!

Edited by Konklaav