• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

In sri lanka,according to current situation, using an old vehicle after repairing and updating it is essential than buying and maintaining a new vehicle.So we must need good vehicle repair shops to repair and update these old vehicles.So we need to know about good vehicle repair shops to repair and update them.There are many vehicle recondition shops in sri lanka.but finding a well satisfied recondition place is so hard.

So if you know about good recondition centers, please let everyone know.

I have an old nissan b310 sunny . But I don't know from where to recodition it.Please let me know about good  recondition centers if you know.I need to make my old car perfect.

Just now, RusiraB310 said:

In sri lanka,according to current situation, using an old vehicle after repairing and updating it is essential than buying and maintaining a new vehicle.So we must need good vehicle repair shops to repair and update these old vehicles.So we need to know about good vehicle repair shops to repair and update them.There are many vehicle recondition shops in sri lanka.but finding a well satisfied recondition place is so hard.

So if you know about good recondition centers, please let everyone know.

I have an old nissan b310 sunny . But I don't know from where to recodition it.Please let me know about good  recondition centers if you know.I need to make my old car perfect.

Perfect Recondition center

Hi and welcome to AL,..

Good project you've started,.. what is the current status of the car? does it run/drive?

you just need a good mech to inspect the car and give you a list of the things needed to be done.

upload some pics for a start,..

TT.