• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How to repair insight brake light

Asanka karunanayake

Question

5 answers to this question

They usually go one by one, I've noticed. The centre ones first in the triangle but  out first, and one fine day the whole buster stops. Mostly fellas don't notice till a cop tells. Honda gave out a service bulletin on this, idk if agents here had it. Any led guy can tear them apart and put in new ones the issue is the type of led inside is apparently hard to match, also water proofing is hard. Normal leds don't last much. A relative finally yielded to replace a complete cluster from Japan. Also this issue was rare in UK imported cars which then again are rare here.

Edited by tiv

On 10/20/2018 at 5:30 PM, Asanka karunanayake said:

My insight car_ brake light- all LEDs have gone? Any method of replacing LEDs. Locally any vender available?

There was one person who does the replacement of these lights after disassembling.. There was an interview done long time ago in Rupavahini Sukkanama program. I will give you some leads if i come across the video

4 hours ago, PerfMad said:

There was one person who does the replacement of these lights after disassembling.. There was an interview done long time ago in Rupavahini Sukkanama program. I will give you some leads if i come across the video

Saw the same thing in autovision as well, but long time back, about 2-3 years. if you can find the episode online, his details where shown on the screen as well. i put it in my fone at that time, but the fone is long gone now :(

33 minutes ago, charithtg said:

Saw the same thing in autovision as well, but long time back, about 2-3 years. if you can find the episode online, his details where shown on the screen as well. i put it in my fone at that time, but the fone is long gone now :(

yah same here..