• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:::: Autolanka Stickers ::::

fuzzo

• 3 months later...

Hey thanx so much for the stickers MADZ :)

oh small problem - i can't upload my new Avtar :( its less than 90 x 90 and well under the 150k limit but it just refuses to get uploaded ,along with any other jpg's i've tried to put up

my posts feel a tad barren without the avatar :lol:

pls help

Hi Madz

Deeply sorry I was not able to come for the A.l G2G due to personal commitments That I simply could not by pass

Sad situ was I passed by that area around 5.00ish and was thinking how you guys would be coming around by 6.30pm.

Is there any way I can get the sticker ? Pls…can come and collect if it’s Ok

Hi Madz

Deeply sorry I was not able to come for the A.l G2G due to personal commitments That I simply could not by pass

Sad situ was I passed by that area around 5.00ish and was thinking how you guys would be coming around by 6.30pm.

Yes mate... is there any way we can collect the AL Sitcker and the cap from when i am in SL.

oh small problem - i can't upload my new Avtar :( its less than 90 x 90 and well under the 150k limit but it just refuses to get uploaded ,along with any other jpg's i've tried to put up

pls help

hmm could be b'coz of the server move.... ok I;ll look into it bro

Yep you guys can collect them from AL office...better if u can give me a ring and come.

Yes mate... is there any way we can collect the AL Sitcker and the cap from when i am in SL.

hay sunny123, yep u can collect them from AL Office...Contact Us page has all the address details.

AL stickers are free ...AL Cap will cost 250/=

Hey thanx so much for the stickers MADZ :)

my posts feel a tad barren without the avatar :lol:

pls help

Hay Madz same problem....cant upload my Avatar too........

any luck Boss?

i've still not been able to upload anything :(

any way to add this as my Avatar Madz? :unsure:

landroverzxnx0.jpg

guys till i fix the above issue upload your avatar image to imageshack.us and copy and paste the uploaded image link to where it says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image"

it should work out

make sure you copy the "Direct link to image"

eg:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8595/la...verzxnx0dy2.jpg

Hay Madz same problem....cant upload my Avatar too........

try uploading to Imageshack like i mentioned above and see.

Yep you guys can collect them from AL office...better if u can give me a ring and come.

hay sunny123, yep u can collect them from AL Office...Contact Us page has all the address details.

HAy Madz,

Thanks a lot man.. shall call u and drop in during the week

Glad to know there is a cap too

Cheers

Thanks boss will do .... Thanks again.... as i am away from SL i wil ask my bro to collect those from your ofiice. :rolleyes:

guys till i fix the above issue upload your avatar image to imageshack.us and copy and paste the uploaded image link to where it says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image"

it should work out

make sure you copy the "Direct link to image"

eg:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8595/la...verzxnx0dy2.jpg

try uploading to Imageshack like i mentioned above and see.

Thanx boss - finally worked :)

i tried the very same thing last night but to no avail - but now its fine :)

• 3 months later...

Hi guys!!

I just had a look at Autolanka stickers that were available free for AL guys, months ago. Those stickers look awesome. Since I joined AL just last May, I missed the chance to get a sticker. I wish to have a sticker on my car too. Are those stickers available yet at Autolanka office? Atleast only one extra sticker left??????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I really want to have one, guys. So please can someone help me?

And if any of the members have earlier brought extra sticker that you would like to donate to me, that would be a great help. :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

Thanks a lot! I hope you would provide me a positive reply! :alc:

Ok great! Let's say the first 25 ppl who's posting in this thread will be getting a AutoLanka sticker FREE !! B)

(This offer is for those who are currently in SL...For others will do something about it later)

Btw thanks farzo for starting this thread.. :)

Guys pls show your support by pasting a AL sticker in your in vehicle...

Dear AL Administrator Madz,

I just had a look at Autolanka stickers that were available free for AL guys, months ago. Those stickers look awesome. Since I joined AL just last May, I missed the chance to get a sticker. I wish to have a sticker on my car too. Are those stickers available yet at Autolanka office? Atleast only one extra sticker left??????????? I really want to have one, if possible. So please can you help me? I don't mean to have one free as those stickers are off the season now. So if you have set a price for them now, still I would like to buy one. Thanks and I hope a positive reply from you soon.

Regards

Car Maniac.

Hay Car Maniac sorry for the delay in replying....guys you can come and collect AL stickers from our office located at Colombo-5 (during office hours only).

Just request it from the counter...it's Free !

Dear AL Administrator Madz,

I just had a look at Autolanka stickers that were available free for AL guys, months ago. Those stickers look awesome. Since I joined AL just last May, I missed the chance to get a sticker. I wish to have a sticker on my car too. Are those stickers available yet at Autolanka office? Atleast only one extra sticker left??????????? I really want to have one, if possible. So please can you help me? I don't mean to have one free as those stickers are off the season now. So if you have set a price for them now, still I would like to buy one. Thanks and I hope a positive reply from you soon.

Regards

Car Maniac.

Hay Car Maniac sorry for the delay in replying....guys you can come and collect AL stickers from our office located at Colombo-5 (during office hours only).

Just request it from the counter...it's Free !

Oh! Thank you million times madz. :) Im so impressed by your reply. I would definitely come soon and collect the stickers. Thank you again. :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

• 2 years later...