• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Use of used tyre?

flashmark

Question

Are there any use of used tyres? Are there any places to buy used tyres from us? 

P.s. I don't want to buy used tyres. Today I replaced my car tyres with b/n tyres and I want to know are there any use of my old tyres

Edited by flashmark
It seems readers misunderstand the question

7 answers to this question

If your tires does not have any uneven wear or side wall damage and if there's some tread depth left; most of the little road side tire shops will purchase them. I mean the kind of shops that are not dealers but small timers who are mainly involved in tire puncture repair kind of stuff. will not pay you much though. expect something around Rs 500-1500  based on the condition.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, flashmark said:

Are there any use of used tyres? Are there any places to buy them from us?  

Do not buy used tyres. You may end up dying with your family and also you may end up as a murderer of innocent lives.....☹️. They are very dangerous.

Most used tyres are past their expiry date, very likely to puncture, loose pressure and deform, further you may damage a rim, or even loose the whole car or a life.

People resort to these due to the appalling tyre prices here, still no price too high to risk any life