• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic 2018 vs Honda Vezel RS

abc321

Question

Hey guys. I currently have a 2016 Honda Vezel RS. I am considering exchanging it for the latest Honda Civic Sedan 2018 - EX (Highest Grade) 1.0l Turbo (UK model)

In terms of features and technology it is a massive upgrade, but overall is this a recommended move? Thank you in advance!

9 answers to this question

If you can live with the lower driving position and ground clerence

Think whether all the technology you are going to get will be useful in SL, all the safety features and autonomous driving are not programmed for SL and do not work all the time.

Upgrade would be CRV

On 10/12/2018 at 4:21 AM, abc321 said:

Hey guys. I currently have a 2016 Honda Vezel RS. I am considering exchanging it for the latest Honda Civic Sedan 2018 - EX (Highest Grade) 1.0l Turbo (UK model)

In terms of features and technology it is a massive upgrade, but overall is this a recommended move? Thank you in advance!

well unless you're paranoid about the possible DCT and battery issues of the Vezel maybe stick to it?  

On 10/12/2018 at 4:21 AM, abc321 said:

The added peace of mind of having some ground clearance will vanish. An important aspect in SL. Tech features of the Civic might not be the right reasons to change. As other members have stated if you really want to upgrade get a CRV. 

10 hours ago, ashfanlye said:

Is honda vezel RS is better or the 2018 civic 1.0l turbo better? What's better between these two compared performance as well?

depends on your requirement. Hybrid Crossover vs the heavily watered down version of a Hot-hatch.

Since you're talking about performance  the civic has better handling than the Vezel and is  the more 'drivers' car of the two (even though the CVT box is not as fun as the DCT you get on the Vezel) the rides more refined than the vezel. If you have a constant need to travel outstations on bad roads then you will find the vezel useful.