• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Carburetor Repair

Vishkan

Question

Hi guys,

i have Honda Integra 1988 few weeks back petrol started to leak from the carburetor can anyone recommend any person or place to rebuild the carburetor. This carburetor is from a EG8 when i was rebuilding the engine i replaced it with a reconditioned EG8 carburetor. i'm in desperate need of fixing this please help guys!

Cheers!   

2 answers to this question

Hi, first you need to find a repair kit,.. before you take the carb apart,..

And check if the float- chamber is over filling . may be causing the leak.

Don't use ethanol mixed high octane fuel.your car was not designed for it.

TT.

Edited by Twin Turbo

On 10/7/2018 at 9:05 PM, Vishkan said:

Hi guys,

i have Honda Integra 1988 few weeks back petrol started to leak from the carburetor can anyone recommend any person or place to rebuild the carburetor. This carburetor is from a EG8 when i was rebuilding the engine i replaced it with a reconditioned EG8 carburetor. i'm in desperate need of fixing this please help guys!

Cheers!   

I would recomend you go an meet Mr Dhammika in cotta road 0112694223. He will check and tell you what and where to go for the repairs. After its done bring your car back to him for a tuneup.