• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Montero sport 2012 modification

Nimantha2015

59 minutes ago, Nimantha2015 said:

Hi,i have a montero sport 2012 i want to modify it with led lights and a shell upgrade,and spoiler update,does anyone knw a trusted place to do this?

Its a good looking car as is, why would you want to fit cheap aftermarket  and fibre bits to it? It came with projector headlights right.  Most aftermarket mods for this vehicle came here from Thailand and Taiwan making them the worst,  and a spoiler on an SUV? Mind you the resale will go to hell if you are planning to use it for a while and get rid of it.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, tiv said:

Its a good looking car as is, why would you want to fit cheap aftermarket  and fibre bits to it? It came with projector headlights right.  Most aftermarket mods for this vehicle came here from Thailand and Taiwan making them the worst,  and a spoiler on an SUV? Mind you the resale will go to hell if you are planning to use it for a while and get rid of it.

yah but i have a guy who is importing from dubai i think they aew much more good than thailand ones i think, but  i want to change the rear taillight to led ones https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-2009-2014-Mitsubishi-Pajero-Montero-Sport-Led-Black-Rear-Tail-light-Lamps/253545815783?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D9f1a2ecd65ea4bcb83d8df5030338c57%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D113018661281%26itm%3D253545815783&_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042 this,the only thing im scared is is ebay safe? and pls suggest me agood place to buy aftermarket for this?

Im not sure of a retailer mate but you will definitely get taxed for these, as it will get held up in customs, if you can hand carry these it might work but still these lights go off in 1-2 years, you ll see plenty of versions of these on the road, with partially working leds.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tiv said:

Im not sure of a retailer mate but you will definitely get taxed for these, as it will get held up in customs, if you can hand carry these it might work but still these lights go off in 1-2 years, you ll see plenty of versions of these on the road, with partially working leds.

ohh okay thanks,the seller told that they give 1 yr warranty, though how much do u think i will have to pay for tax?

Not sure but for an eBay warranty you have ship it back. I doubt this store will even be open online in one year.