• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Maintaining an Axio Luxel

alpha17

Question

Hello guys,

Finally I’m happy to say that after many years, I’m going to sell my car and buy an Axio Luxel Alpha:action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035:.So the car is owned by one of my father’s closest friends and he is the first owner. He personally imported and maintained the car well. At the moment the car has only two issues. One is the famous dashboard cracking problem. Other one is a bad Right side front shock absorber. I have driven the car previously and man that thing pulls hard:dance3:.So I used my 121 during the same period of mileage but since this has a different engine and a gearbox, I have a doubt about maintaining it. So please give your advice.

The car has done nearly 120k kms

1.Do I need to change the CVT gear oil?

2.Where can I get the dashboard problem sorted out and how much will it cost?Most of the advertisements in famous sites have quoted 20k.Is is for the repair or replacement?Which is the best option?

3.I previously used B/new KYB shocks for my 121 and I felt that they are pretty hard.So one of my friends said to use good reconditioned shock absorbers.He also uses them for his 110.If then where is the best and trusted place to buy them?Do I need to replace both right and left ones?

4.The car currently has rim cups.I plan to replace them with original alloys that came with it.Where can I find reconditioned original alloy wheels?

5.Other than that,what are the general maintainence stuff I have to do after purchasing?

6.Is there any known issues for this prticular model?

-One more question.Does the Luxel handles better than the G and X versions?Someone has mentioned about a rear stabilizer bar previously in the forum.Is it true?I never had the chance to push it to the limits?

So finally I have to let go my good old 121 baby.Since she gave me no troubles during her 6 1/2 year stay, I hope the next owner will have to worry about nothing.I also touched 180kmph twice and the car felt well planted and no stability issues came. Just a bit sad to let her go?

Cheers???

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, DhoRK said:

Hello guys,

Finally I’m happy to say that after many years, I’m going to sell my car and buy an Axio Luxel Alpha:action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035:.So the car is owned by one of my father’s closest friends and he is the first owner. He personally imported and maintained the car well. At the moment the car has only two issues. One is the famous dashboard cracking problem. Other one is a bad Right side front shock absorber. I have driven the car previously and man that thing pulls hard:dance3:.So I used my 121 during the same period of mileage but since this has a different engine and a gearbox, I have a doubt about maintaining it. So please give your advice.

The car has done nearly 120k kms

1.Do I need to change the CVT gear oil?

2.Where can I get the dashboard problem sorted out and how much will it cost?Most of the advertisements in famous sites have quoted 20k.Is is for the repair or replacement?Which is the best option?

3.I previously used B/new KYB shocks for my 121 and I felt that they are pretty hard.So one of my friends said to use good reconditioned shock absorbers.He also uses them for his 110.If then where is the best and trusted place to buy them?Do I need to replace both right and left ones?

4.The car currently has rim cups.I plan to replace them with original alloys that came with it.Where can I find reconditioned original alloy wheels?

5.Other than that,what are the general maintainence stuff I have to do after purchasing?

6.Is there any known issues for this prticular model?

-One more question.Does the Luxel handles better than the G and X versions?Someone has mentioned about a rear stabilizer bar previously in the forum.Is it true?I never had the chance to push it to the limits?

So finally I have to let go my good old 121 baby.Since she gave me no troubles during her 6 1/2 year stay, I hope the next owner will have to worry about nothing.I also touched 180kmph twice and the car felt well planted and no stability issues came. Just a bit sad to let her go?

Cheers???

Is this an ad?....?

4 minutes ago, DhoRK said:

Hello guys,

Can someone reccomend me a place to fix the axio dashboard with good quality? How do they fix it? Is it replacing or repairing?

You don't need to open multiple threads about this. 

Threads merged.