• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

-ur Choice-

ashan

Hey guys.............I'm not sure whether this was done before...bt just to check which has the most voting for the 1600cc N/A car & engine......................but vote on the lines of .. :

• Performance
  • Daily Running/Family car
  • Looks
  • Fuel Efficiency
  • Re-sale value/Maintaince

Pls drop ya comments for the respective choice...

Honda: Civic SiR

Mitsubishi: Mirage MiVEC

Nissan: Pulsar VZ-R

Toyota: Carina GT

Which car would ya'll opt for, given the choice???

Cheers :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose guys who already own said car should stay out coz of natural bias? :rolleyes:

ha ha ha....its all good machang :D ....just post ur choice and reason even if it is bias...i mean its only natural to be bias right.....? well thats just my take on this.....he he he :D

CIVIC SIR for sure

Any particular reason for the SiR guys?

ha ha ha....its all good machang :D ....just post ur choice and reason even if it is bias...i mean its only natural to be bias right.....? well thats just my take on this.....he he he :rolleyes:

Any particular reason for the SiR guys?

dats one of my favourite cars..so i guess dat is da reason man :D

I suppose guys who already own said car should stay out coz of natural bias? :D

I've used all the cars in that category except for the MiVec. And my choice is obviously the SiR.

It has a lot of low-end power compared to the rest and is best for every day use. Also it is the most with easy to get performance parts.

Ashan, If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer...

I've used all the cars in that category except for the MiVec. And my choice is obviously the SiR.

It has a lot of low-end power compared to the rest and is best for every day use. Also it is the most with easy to get performance parts.

and there.. better said than what I was about to say....

Pissu...I heard the carina would be better

Hola, the Carina GT is the heaviest outta e 4...and i dnt think its friendly on fuel bro.....maybe MadMax can comment?

Thnx bro...I've driven 3 (excluding the MiVEC) and yes, i agree with ur justification for the Honda...also it stays on peak power longer right?

Pissu...I heard the carina would be better

machan seriously u r going nuts simply because u had to pay 4 dat damn O2 sensor!!!

Hey guys.............I'm not sure whether this was done before...bt just to check which has the most voting for the 1600cc N/A car & engine......................but vote on the lines of .. :

• Performance
  • Daily Running/Family car
  • Looks
  • Fuel Efficiency
  • Re-sale value/Maintaince

Pls drop ya comments for the respective choice...

Honda: Civic SiR

Mitsubishi: Mirage MiVEC

Nissan: Pulsar VZ-R

Toyota: Carina GT

Which car would ya'll opt for, given the choice???

Cheers :angry-smiley-024:

if Ashan allows me to add a N1 to the VZR, i'd go for the vzr, else i'd go for the SiR for sure!

machan seriously u r going nuts simply because u had to pay 4 dat damn O2 sensor!!!

if Ashan allows me to add a N1 to the VZR, i'd go for the vzr, else i'd go for the SiR for sure!

ha ha ha....somehow i saw this N1 business blooming....yep yep...N1s are allowed....with mods or stock to stock....just want ur choice and preferance based on something thats relavant.....and hw come the Mitsubishi is not considered so far ???

bro did you hit your head somewhere ? you were always for Honda's.. what are you talking now bro ?

cant take it anymore....too many sensors...and they seems to be burning without my fault....

yes yes...budu ammoo..25,000 spent....oh no that is 2 of my salarys.... :angry-smiley-024: I should have go for that 121G when my parents offred me.....

Hola, the Carina GT is the heaviest outta e 4...and i dnt think its friendly on fuel bro.....maybe MadMax can comment?

malliya, here its ok...atleast its Toyota...you can buy any part even at Pavement Brothers and Sons at any price

malliya, here its ok...atleast its Toyota...you can buy any part even at Pavement Brothers and Sons at any price

Are we talking abt a Carina GT? or a Carina T1 here??? :angry-smiley-024:

SiR is better as the GT is heavier and Nissan engines have the worst fuel economy....

Thnx bro...I've driven 3 (excluding the MiVEC) and yes, i agree with ur justification for the Honda...also it stays on peak power longer right?

cant take it anymore....too many sensors...and they seems to be burning without my fault....

yes yes...budu ammoo..25,000 spent....oh no that is 2 of my salarys.... :P I should have go for that 121G when my parents offred me.....

price

Hola, I think you've been ripped off.... coz even my Bimmer isn't that expensive to maintain..... :angry-smiley-024:

yes yes...budu ammoo..25,000 spent....oh no that is 2 of my salarys.... :( I should have go for that 121G when my parents offred me.....

Hola Macho those sensors go in all cars including Toyota's, and I think the 4AGE is a pretty rare engine and thus it isnt nearly as easy to maintain as a Corolla 121G.

I will stick my neck out and say Mirage Mivec (personal preference), I think the Mirage is a lighter car, and with a bit of tinkering should able to keep up with others in its class, of course I would think it would be difficult to maintain.

But I aggree with most of you The Civic SIR is probably the best all round performer, plus there are civics mods everywhere, try looking for something for a Mivec :)

The Don

Dude, just coz u used a freak SiR that was stroked and bored to 1.8l doesn't mean that the SiR has a lot of low end power compared to the rest. It may, I dunno, I aint experienced any other SiR, but basing that on ur car is no good.

yes yes...budu ammoo..25,000 spent....oh no that is 2 of my salarys.... :( I should have go for that 121G when my parents offred me.....

Hey Hola,

Dont give up on Honda's, it is one of the best Jap cars. a 121 will not match your Civic in any way!

You always got to pay more for something better :)

dude.. ashan.. you should have had a poll on this

yeah..didnt think there would be much of a response...& i thought it was done before bro....Anyways hope Madz can alter it to a poll.....