• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

CHR 1200cc colombo city Fuel consumption per liter

kosaladissa

8 hours ago, kosaladissa said:

why CHR 1.2 poor petrol for colombo city. 

let me know  how  Primeo  

I've got a 1.2L turbo AWD.

My daily route is from Delkanda to Borella.

During peak hours I get 7-8 KMPL

During non peak hours I get 11-12 KMPL

Depends on driving style also.

I guess premio has amazing fuel figures in Colombo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

and in reality this is actually what you would get with a normal 1.5L car on average. It might be slightly higher (or lower) depending on certain individual factors.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

This is somewhat what i also get

Mine is a 1.2L Turbo (2WD)

City Driving 8-9 kmpl

Outstation Driving 13-14 kmpl

Highway still not tried out as yet

CHR weighs about some 1400kg? Allion/Premio about 1200kg so it has a slight edge on that. Basically can't compare CHR to a Premio. My Allion did 15.4 on Kandy-Colombo run according to avg. economy indicator but actual figure might be even less. Colombo rush hour runs is on par with CHR.

12 hours ago, iRage said:

and in reality this is actually what you would get with a normal 1.5L car on average. It might be slightly higher (or lower) depending on certain individual factors.

I'm getting the similar figures (6.5-7.0 kml) on my Vitara which is a 2.0L AWD on similar route (Wijerama - Dematagoda OrionCity). i thought it was a gas guzzler. ?

Edited by Ruslan

9 hours ago, Ruslan said:

I'm getting the similar figures (6.5-7.0 kml) on my Vitara which is a 2.0L AWD on similar route (Wijerama - Dematagoda OrionCity). i thought it was a gas guzzler. ?

Both the RAV4 and mark X got similar figures for daily runs from Pelawatte to Bamba. Crssovers like the RAV4, Vitara and barges like the Mark X would get figures in this range...but cars like the Allion/Premio are not that astronomically better..

During the last 5 years traffic in Colombo has got worse. I could my average speed and the economy indicator both were getting worse.

Average speed from around 18 to 12 kmph and economy from around 9 to 7 kmpl (Honda CRV 2013)

Even the 1.0 L Picanto does only 8-9 Kmpl in the same commute.

6 hours ago, iRage said:

but cars like the Allion/Premio are not that astronomically better..

pissuda Ewa thel suwandatath yanawa. Wine red(Marun ) with Beige interior (baaj intariyal) is the most fuel efficient. Doctor owned nam thawath hondai . Doctor Owned Marun Pramio with baaj intariyal does 23.956 KMPL in heavy traffic.

Edited by matroska
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

11 hours ago, iRage said:

Both the RAV4 and mark X got similar figures for daily runs from Pelawatte to Bamba. Crssovers like the RAV4, Vitara and barges like the Mark X would get figures in this range...but cars like the Allion/Premio are not that astronomically better..

Allion aprox 8KMPL. Heavy bumper to bumper traffic in colombo. took it to colombo for the first time and the last time. will use the bus again. avoid the stress of driving too.

Edited by BlueRaiden

8 hours ago, matroska said:

pissuda Ewa thel suwandatath yanawa. Wine red(Marun ) with Beige interior (baaj intariyal) is the most fuel efficient. Doctor owned nam thawath hondai . Doctor Owned Marun Pramio with baaj intariyal does 23.956 KMPL in heavy traffic.

Why these doctors worry much on fuel figures.

I came to know number of doctors in Kandy area, who are in the vehicle import business. What a shame for a respectable profession!!!!!!

These fellows are just vehicle "brokers" who serve as local agents for few companies such as Kxxe

Edited by vitz

8 hours ago, matroska said:

Lol i have the exact same spec except for Premio badge :)

Edited by hrm

Just now, vitz said:

Why these doctors worry much on fuel figures.

I came to know number of doctors in Kandy area, who are in the vehicle import business. What a shame for a respectable profession!!!!!!

There's doc I met at LRH car park gave me a lecture on how good Renault Kwid is. He apparently have 4 Kwids rented. I was speechless.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hrm said:

There's doc I met at LRH car park gave me a lecture on how good Renault Kwid is. He apparently have 4 Kwids rented. I was speechless.

Yeah, Most of them have forgotten their job earned from tax payers money ?

Edited by vitz
  • Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 9:57 PM, kosaladissa said:

why CHR 1.2 poor petrol for colombo city. 

let me know  how  Primeo  

Why on earth, someone spend 7.5 million rupees on a car,  worry about spending 20 rupees to run 1 km!!!!!!

This is just like the secret formula that gvt use to revise the fuel prices !!!!!

• Like 1